Forums

Add Summoning to OSRS

Quick find code: 322-323-452-66255836

I Versace I
Nov Member 2023

I Versace I

Posts: 42 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I would like to see summoning added to old school. It was a great skill in my opinion. It was very fun to train & use. It seems like a lot of people, including myself would like to see the skill added. Another person posted a thread as well a little while back that has received a lot of feedback/support. Bunch of noobs ^_^

20-Jun-2022 21:13:49

Teridax
Aug Member 2023

Teridax

Posts: 3,499 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
No thanks the community is so split on it, would never pass a poll. It would just change the metas too much. Plus training it was not fun, Idk what you're talking about charm collecting sucked and when I'm already at max cb with 99 Slayer I'm not looking to grind more small time enemies.

21-Jun-2022 03:19:05

Draco Burnz
Dec Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 79,296 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Teridax said :
No thanks the community is so split on it, would never pass a poll. It would just change the metas too much. Plus training it was not fun, Idk what you're talking about charm collecting sucked and when I'm already at max cb with 99 Slayer I'm not looking to grind more small time enemies.

???

Isnt grinding the whole point of rs??

So whats so bad about more of it?

Isnt that a bit hypocritical?

Just because you're maxed cb and have cape doesnt mean new skills shouldnt be added.

Once again this is like saying you have qpc and that new quests shouldnt be added.

Yet no one ever says that. Go figure.
Draco Burnz
Anime Fanatic
Defender of the logical

21-Jun-2022 12:05:32 - Last edited on 21-Jun-2022 12:18:00 by Draco Burnz

Teridax
Aug Member 2023

Teridax

Posts: 3,499 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
My opinion on summoning isn't going to change so there's no point trying to change my mind, I hate to see that you think RuneScape is all about the grind, maybe you should stop and smell the flowers once in a while in the game. But back on point, summoning is a dreadful skill and it wouldn't pass a poll Simple as.

22-Jun-2022 00:50:02

Draco Burnz
Dec Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 79,296 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I highly doubt it wouldnt pass as im sure that going off the number of ppl asking for it here and who knows how many possibly want it ingame, it might stand a good chance.

Just because a small minority dont want to work for certain things doesnt mean the game should remain stagnated forever.

I mean imagine all the new minigames and whatnot we could get if summoning was added.

Yet ppl dont want that either as they cbb to re-earn max cape.
Draco Burnz
Anime Fanatic
Defender of the logical

22-Jun-2022 03:28:58 - Last edited on 22-Jun-2022 03:57:36 by Draco Burnz

Brianblk

Brianblk

Posts: 383 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I Versace I said :
I would like to see summoning added to old school. It was a great skill in my opinion. It was very fun to train & use. It seems like a lot of people, including myself would like to see the skill added. Another person posted a thread as well a little while back that has received a lot of feedback/support.

If you enjoy training it so much, go train it in RS3. Stop trying to have them add stuff from the other game. There is no point. Why bother with oldschool if you're just going to keep adding things from RS3? Simple as that. Play RS3 if you miss everything about it. RS3 is ruined now.

22-Jun-2022 05:37:31

Quick find code: 322-323-452-66255836 Back to Top