Forums

OSRS Stealing Creation Please

Quick find code: 322-323-348-66230492

Remix Link

Remix Link

Posts: 16 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The last time I wanted to play stealing creation in Runescape 3 was in 2018, only to find out that the minigame was dead (and so many others by the way...)
So! I really support it that stealing creation would come to oldschool and give the joy of the gameplay and music again ^^

I agree that some rewards might not be best fitting, but we can replace those right?
Regarding the summoning aspect, it can stay in my opinion. It's in the minigame right? It doesn't break anything in the normal game.
(the only thing that is broken is to hide the rest of the game in a cloud to avoid all the ice barrage users xD)

09-Feb-2023 22:21:03

Sailing Capt
Dec Member 2022

Sailing Capt

Posts: 132 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@remixlink unless the skill is perfect it won't pass. The polling system is kinda rubbish. Even 70% bit too high. Contrast to no voting system pre eoc, 70% is kind of too high. At 50%, only bad updates will not pass. So players who strongly fear jagex putting in bad update like EOC or removal of wildy back in the ole day, a 50% pass/fail rate is enough to fail the really bad updates. Also jagex is really good at fixing bugs or problems listening to the players after a new update. It won't be like last time, where updates like gambling microtransactions were pushed upon, and eoc was forced. Other companies deliver unfinished copy and paste games and if it's buggy, it's never fixed.

The problem I observed that goes beyond just RuneScape is that most people have a fixed mindset. If you heard of growth mindset and fixed mindset. A lot of people like comfort zone, most people are not willing to new try new things, take risks, and open their minds to new things. They find complacency and cross their arms, and defend it like their life depends on it. When I watch some YouTube videos, a lot of people who never tried anything will just downright say " no that is stupid", "that is trash", "it will never work" "it will never pass, I'm downvoting it" Very few even in real life, are elon musk crazy where they are visionaries and want to try new things and take risks. That's what separates successful people and non successful people and obviously successful people are dime in a dozen in world of average.

10-Feb-2023 08:17:18 - Last edited on 10-Feb-2023 08:29:26 by Sailing Capt

Durge of W1
Dec Member 2023

Durge of W1

Posts: 61 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Please add SC with different rewards or another mini game with the same concept. I understand the logic that it was made after old school but so much content has been added that didn’t exist. Look at all the new high lvl gear… SC was cool because it made use of all the skill and brought it together. If the biggest argument is the rewards providing the xp boost than change the rewards. I’d play it if there weren’t any rewards, it was just fun.

21-Dec-2023 17:59:50

Quick find code: 322-323-348-66230492 Back to Top