Forums

Add the money pouch.

Quick find code: 322-323-335-66262743

Oxifire
Mar Member 2022

Oxifire

Posts: 163 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
OSRS should use the money pouch. It's convenient out of quality of life, not because it makes the game much easier. Money pouch does not equal easy scape. Such a large part of the community plays on mobile, bank transactions happen constantly, this is one way to cut down the thumbing in your bank at GE in half. It's completely unnecessary to resist against adding it. The impact it would have on the economy is miniscule. I'd even entertain the idea of having a coffer at the ge that takes 1k a day for having it unlocked just as a compromise with the easy scape sentiment.

I'm not asking for the game to ring of wealth my gold on the ground automatically or add a full on fucking tool belt. But a money pouch? Come on dude. It's one space in your inventory that is negligible because you never need it when you're skilling anyway. You'll fit just 1 more dragon bone on your task, there's no risk reduction in having it because nobody dies with their banks worth of gold.
Life is an illusion that time goes on forever.

21-Sep-2022 13:47:30

Jeremy Cheng
Aug Member 2013

Jeremy Cheng

Posts: 25,655 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
333333333 said :
Nah, don't add RS3 contents to OS!

This. No Support. I play osrs specifically because it doesn't have rs3 updates like coin pouch. I play on vanilla so no op 3pc plugins either.

22-Sep-2022 08:39:49 - Last edited on 22-Sep-2022 08:40:13 by Jeremy Cheng

Draco Burnz
Dec Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 79,296 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jeremy Cheng said :

This. No Support. I play osrs specifically because it doesn't have rs3 updates like coin pouch. I play on vanilla so no op 3pc plugins either.

TFW so one ever said you had to use plugins.

Plus you have to remember, that probably close to half or so of all osrs updates came from rs3 in some form or another.
Draco Burnz
Anime Fanatic
Defender of the logical

23-Sep-2022 02:15:34

Quick find code: 322-323-335-66262743 Back to Top