Forums

Construction skilling boss

Quick find code: 322-323-264-66280771

mastercast3r
Mar Member 2023

mastercast3r

Posts: 438 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I do not know what way you are getting your farming, but I do it with fruit trees, herbs and bushes. I can not make a run without getting one of those seeds and some times 2. I do 2 sometimes 3 herb/bush runs a day and have to drop about 3-4 seeds every day, with each run taking about 20 minutes.

Edit to be clear, I only plant the fruit trees once a day, and pick the bushes while doing a herb run.

05-Jun-2023 23:33:46 - Last edited on 05-Jun-2023 23:36:51 by mastercast3r

Primal Binds

Primal Binds

Posts: 7,217 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
mastercast3r said :
I do not know what way you are getting your farming, but I do it with fruit trees, herbs and bushes. I can not make a run without getting one of those seeds and some times 2. I do 2 sometimes 3 herb/bush runs a day and have to drop about 3-4 seeds every day, with each run taking about 20 minutes.

Edit to be clear, I only plant the fruit trees once a day, and pick the bushes while doing a herb run.

Fruit trees, normal trees, and bushes. It's all RNG based and you are one of the more lucky rng wise. Hespori seeds are not all that common.

06-Jun-2023 00:41:30

Zeffirino
Jan Member 2023

Zeffirino

Posts: 389 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I definitely support the idea but perhaps not one that is too combat focused. I'm thinking more of the idea posted above where the combat is more akin to Guardians of the Rift.

Nevertheless that would add so much to construction :)

10-Jun-2023 10:29:46

Mr_Finchwood
May Member 2021

Mr_Finchwood

Posts: 42 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
GIM MeAHand said :
Alternative idea,
Volcano eruption events where you need to build barriers to protect the city.
Higher levels let you build better barriers, redirecting the lava to the sea.
This lets the spade "dig" be more useful than just for clues.

I can't help but notice how this type of content would be a great thing to release in conjunction with the new Sailing skill. A volcanic island somewhere out in the middle of the ocean? Sounds like something I'd navigate towards.

13-Jun-2023 13:32:50

Quick find code: 322-323-264-66280771 Back to Top