Forums

Hailstorm - Social CC

Quick find code: 320-321-996-66162030

VforVintage
Sep Member 2021

VforVintage

Posts: 58 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Welcome to Hailstorm the most exclusive Social Clan Chat in OSRS!

We were set up during COVID-19 lockdown as a means of perpetuating the 3 holy Bs:
- Banter
- Beers
- Blood (Theatre of)

To join simply pop into our discord: https://discord.gg/Hailstorm or in game cc.

In game CC: Hailstorm
Homeworld: 508

The Five Commandments

First rule of Hailstorm is:

- You never talk about Hailstorm.

Second rule of Hailstorm is:

- You never talk about Hailstorm.

Third rule of Hailstorm is:

- You must wear pink on a Wednesday.

Fourth rule of Hailstorm is:

- The first two rules can be ignored if you know someone who would be a good fit for the CC and you want to invite them.

Fifth rule of Hailstorm is:

- Be nice and stuff init.

Also you can’t wear a tank top two days in a row and you can’t wear your hair in a ponytail more than once a week, otherwise you can’t sit with us!

24-May-2020 18:47:18 - Last edited on 28-Aug-2020 10:29:41 by VforVintage

VforVintage
Sep Member 2021

VforVintage

Requirements

-
Good chat/banter.

- You must minimise tick wastage at all times where possible. This will be closely monitored.

- A computer of some description.

- A mouse.

- A RuneScape account is also preferable.

What we do/what we’re about:

In all seriousness we are an active CC with weekly events.

Some of these include:

- Fashionscape competitions
- Skill of the Week competitions
- Regular Movie Nights and Radio Nights
- PVM and Pking events and tourneys with many mils worth of prize money to be won
- Masses of Arma, Corp, CoX and Nightmare.

On top of this, CC members participate in multiple Chambers of Xeric Raids, Theatre of Blood Raids and GWD trips throughout the day. Just hop in voice chat to join in.

We also host regular learner raids if people are trying these for the first time.

Whilst we often do a lot of PVM, we have members of all description in our clan including a maxed level 3 skiller. This is a social clan and you will be treated no differently for having Max Capes/Infernal Capes/High Boss KCs. Boasters, toxic players, and sweaty nerds will all be put in their place.

We have a diverse demographic in our cc with both male and female gamers. You’re bound to find someone you get along with as we like to recruit people who are laid back and don’t cause drama.

Finally we have an intuitive ranking system that anyone can work their way up in the cc with. We take pride in rewarding those who put the most effort in the clan vs those who are simply in the right cliques or chummy with the stars - this clan should work for everyone.

24-May-2020 18:51:22 - Last edited on 09-Aug-2020 02:08:21 by VforVintage

VforVintage
Sep Member 2021

VforVintage

Our Staff

ICE QUEEN - Leader

Kirst (Pheromoans) - CC Mum

HAIL (THE COUNCIL) - Admins

Helena (Buup) - Artistic Lead

Chris (YaBoiMeadie) - The Meadiator

Dianasaur Egg - Motivational and Skilling Lead

Steph (Thot Saucee) - Events Manager

Zachi - Pking Lead and PVM Co-Ordinator

SNOW - Mods

Hardest Fall
Pul
Speeder292
Tboy
Woxie
xKamm
Yam1ca

RETIRED STAFF

Ubaid (GrandpaTober)
Elder Statesman Vintage

How to apply

Please post the following in this thread:

RSN:

(Optional) Your discord name so we can contact you:

Did someone refer you?

An interesting fact about yourself:

Any comments you have:

So what are you waiting for…. Apply now!

24-May-2020 19:04:55 - Last edited on 28-Aug-2020 16:42:54 by VforVintage

buup
May Member 2023

buup

Posts: 26 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
There I was. Sad and depressed. Always alching on my own, hiding the tears behind my graceful hood as i hopped from building to building in Seers' village. My daily routine consisting of doing things I didn't study for, just to bring in the GP.

Then, the unthinkable happened. A man wearing a loin cloth came up to me and asked ''real girl?'' I nodded. He sent me to Hailstorm CC. Ever since, my life has been fantastic. Never have I found a better place to run away from my responsibilities.

(The CC is great for social purposes, new and experienced bossers alike. Give it a shot!)

25-May-2020 17:59:12

Initi8

Initi8

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I was homeless 2 months ago. Now? I'm CEO of 3 different merching clans, have a mansion in Yanille and a lake house in Baxtorian Falls. People always ask me "How did you do it? How did you make it so big in that short amount of time?". Well I'll tell you.

2 months ago I was a lowly fisherman, minding my own business hauling leaping trout up by Otto's Grotto, trying my best to earn a living. A strange man, very broad, arms and shoulders like that of a Kurask, sat beside me and began to fish. With majestic swings of his pole he was flinging fish out at a rate I would never have believed unless I'd seen it. My jaw dropped in astonishment, the efficiency was incredible. I wondered how many fish he could catch in just one trip.

"Must make a pretty penny with all those fish piling up, huh?" I asked.

The man looked up at me for a second, puzzled, and then laughed.

"I'm here for fun, kid . I just want the experience, I'm only in this for competition."

His nonchalant behaviour intrigued me, so I just had to inquire.

"If this is just for fun, do you mind teaching me your secrets?"

And with that question my fate was sealed. The man, who later turned out to be the renowned Hailstorm clan owner Vintage, recruited me to his wacky team of misfits. I travel the world with these miscreants, causing trouble, killing dragons and spider-women for their glowing purple treasure chests. And I spend my free time battling it out in weekly fashion shows and skill gaining contests.

If you too would like to climb the ranks of the social ladder (and make bank while doing so), then don't hesitate to get in touch with Vintage. Satisfaction guaranteed.

25-May-2020 18:53:53

Quick find code: 320-321-996-66162030 Back to Top