Deathwish PvM 110+ [T4}

Quick find code: 320-321-807-66157408

XpsychosisX
May Member 2022

XpsychosisX

Posts: 223 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Username: XpsychosisX

Any previous RSN: Magicain137

Do you have Discord (Do not put here):Yes I have one (I think this is the answer you're looking for)

Combat Level: 123

Total Level: 1944

Favorite Boss: Barrows

Favorite Skill: Slayer

Timezone: Eastern

Activity Level:
(Hours per day, Days per week): Highly varies based upon academic load of the week. For hours per day I usually play around 6 when I have nothing crazy going on. On average for days per week I'm only daily for dailies at the bare minimum.

Current Goals:
Just to have fun, I enjoy group pvm or group activities.

Previous Clans:
I haven't been in any clans since the release of old-school runescape, I unfortunately don't remember the names of any prior due to how long its been.

Reasons for Leaving:
I primarily quit when evolution of combat came out; and as a result lost touch.

How did you find us?:
Word of mouth via a newer member LokeyGarbage

What makes you want to join?:
I was told its a fairly active clan and I enjoy hanging out with people and socializing with the same members when doing activities, I feel its less awkward and a more rewarding relationship.

Why should we choose you?:
I fulfill what I believe your looking for which is splitting loots, not being rude, being laid back, hard requirements, interactive, and a genuine interest to participate in the clan and try out membership within it.

What is the most important thing to you when joining a clan?:
I would say the members, I enjoy finding people that are fun to play the game around.

Brief Bio:
My account is a generalized main that is primarily interested in pvm when actively playing and skilling whenever I'm watching netflix or studying. I'm willing to learn/participate in a extremely large majority of content with the only notable exemption being within the wilderness (I don't like rev caves, wilderness bosses, or pking). Whenever bossing I prefer to do split-style loots than free for all unless stated prior.

15-Jan-2021 08:53:58

Adam McAdam

Adam McAdam

Posts: 149 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Whatcha gonna do with all this bump
All this junk inside this bump.

I'ma get get get get this pumped
Get this forum drunk off my bump
My bump, my bump, this lovely TooMuchSara bump
DEATHWISH PVM 110+

Self-Appointed coolest member

Self-Certified Commander Zilyana Extermination Expert

16-Jan-2021 03:14:39

kiwiprime
Dec Member 2020

kiwiprime

Posts: 47 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Username:
os lesion
Any previous RSN:

Do you have Discord (Do not put here):
yes, with headset
Combat Level:
Total Level:
Favorite Boss:
bandos
Favorite Skill:
every combat related skill
Timezone:
PST
Activity Level
(Hours per day, Days per week):
varies. mostly 3-4 hours daily with the exception of my day off from work which can be all nighters or no play time
Current Goals:
to get the quest cape and rebuild bank from hack
Previous Clans:
pvm plus
Reasons for Leaving:
not very active
How did you find us?:
osrs clan forums
What makes you want to join?:
this clan sounds like its actually committed to bossing, having fun and building friendships so i'm in!
Why should we choose you?:
I feel that i would fit in well in this clan as it sounds like a positive/respectable atmosphere with an active clan base, something that ive been looking for ever since i got back to this game!
What is the most important thing to you when joining a clan?:
learning different bosses and having fun while doing it!
Brief Bio:
Ive been playing runescape for about 10 years now (on and off) more or less due to the fact that i never really get to connect with people of the game. I'm hoping by joining this clan that i can find some friendships that keep me motivated to continue playing this game that has been a big part of my childhood!

16-Jan-2021 03:54:43

tommy bailey
Dec Member 2023

tommy bailey

Posts: 218 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Username:tommy bailey

Any previous RSN: tear of weed

Do you have Discord (Do not put here): i do

Combat Level:118

Total Level:1513

Favorite Boss:arma i wanna get into raids tho

Favorite Skill:slayer

Timezone:est

Activity Level
(Hours per day, Days per week):6 to 7 hrs a day 5 days a week

Current Goals:my current goal is to get best in slot gear overtime and max out my combat but no rush

Previous Clans:none i am anonymous community pvp clan been for 8 years no other clan affiliations

Reasons for Leaving:

How did you find us?: forums

What makes you want to join?: you take learners i wanna learn to raid

Why should we choose you?:thats up to you but friendly guy here not about toxic acts i also would like to meet new people that our like minded

What is the most important thing to you when joining a clan?:getting to know the community i joined and make sure im a good fit i respect people the way id wanna be treated

Brief Bio:24 years old currently unemployed due to covid time to scape. Father of 1 if im not on im with my boy

16-Jan-2021 03:59:25

Quick find code: 320-321-807-66157408 Back to Top