Forums

Deathwish PvM 110+ [T4}

Quick find code: 320-321-807-66157408

LowSpeed

LowSpeed

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Username: LowSpeed

Any previous RSN: Also play an ironman (Milk Fat, 100 cmb, 1830 total) that I mainly afk on.

Do you have Discord (Do not put here): yes

Combat Level: 126

Total Level: 2103

Favorite Boss: Hydra

Favorite Skill: Farming

Timezone: EST

Activity Level
(Hours per day, Days per week): 2-4 hours a day, usually 4 days a week. Depends a lot on work.

Current Goals: Pet hunting through slayer, namely the hydra pet. I do some afk skilling occasionally. Learning raids, TOB.

Previous Clans: None in osrs. Last clan was in the original RS2, before the multitude of game changes led to most of us "quitting" (you never really quit, btw).

Reasons for Leaving: above

How did you find us?: Noob A

What makes you want to join?: Been playing mostly solo since returning to the game a couple of years ago, I miss the group activities and feel of being in a clan.

Why should we choose you?: I enjoy group pvm and feel I will be able to be active and contribute to the clan.

What is the most important thing to you when joining a clan?: supportive community

Brief Bio: Been playing rs since the classic days. Took a break around 2010-2016 or so, came back when I heard about OSRS. Outside of work and RS I lift weights and do some woodworking.

01-Aug-2020 23:10:29

Quick find code: 320-321-807-66157408 Back to Top