StepOnLegos

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Username: StepOnLegos

Any previous RSN: StepOnLegos1

Do you have Discord (Do not put here): Yes

Combat Level: 118

Total Level: 1802

Favorite Boss: Zulrah or Olm

Favorite Skill: Any combat skill (just got first 99 as HP :)

Timezone: EST

Activity Level
(Hours per day, Days per week): 3 hrs/day on weekdays, 10+ on weekends

Current Goals: Do more CoX, Bandos, I eventually want to get infernal cape.

Previous Clans: None

Reasons for Leaving: N/A

How did you find us?: Forums

What makes you want to join?: I want to get more experienced at raids and also want to play with others, I've done similar stuff in WoW like with a guild, but never with RS

Why should we choose you?: I've got the progression mindset mixed with patience and understanding when playing with others. I see myself staying for a long time, and hope to get to know clan members on a personal level.

What is the most important thing to you when joining a clan?: Goals of the clan, if it doesn't involve PvM then I probably would not be interested. Other than than, atmosphere, I can handle joking toxicity, but genuine toxicity and elitism are honestly kinda cringe.

Brief Bio: 22 Year old, been playing on and off since I was about 8 or 9, just got my first 99 ever the other day (HP). Work at a hospital 9-5 and look forward to playing scape when I get home. Graduated from university about a year ago with a B.S in Environmental Science with computer repair experience. Played WoW for a while but haven't in a year or so, so I have an idea of what a clan experience might be. Or maybe I'm wrong and it's completely different!

18-Jun-2020 01:28:13

Quick find code: 320-321-807-66157408 Back to Top