Activity Level
(Hours per day, Days per week): minimum 30hours

Current Goals: maxing by cristmas

Previous Clans: prg

Reasons for Leaving: -

How did you find us?: Kathy

What makes you want to join?: chill cc

Why should we choose you?: friendly i guess

What is the most important thing to you when joining a clan?: relaxed people that are not toxic

Brief Bio: Jimmy from the Netherlands ,been playing osrs for 1,5years now.
i like pvming but also enjoy skilling.

06-Jun-2020 15:57:19

Rekooks

Rekooks

Posts: 918 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Username: Rekooks

Any previous RSN: Rekkeu

Do you have Discord (Do not put here): Yes I do

Combat Level: 112

Total Level: 1893

Favorite Boss: Vorkath or Kraken

Favorite Skill: Ranged

Timezone: EST

Activity Level
(Hours per day, Days per week): Days I’m off from work, 6-8 hours or more. Days I do work, 1-3 at home on pc with some more on mobile while working if able. On pretty much daily, 6 days a week on average.

Current Goals: Knocking out a few Elite diaries and then getting back on the slayer grind. Just completed quest cape and Lumby elites goals :)

Previous Clans: None

Reasons for Leaving: N/A

How did you find us?: IRL friend has been in your clan for a little while now, convinced me to apply.

What makes you want to join?: Scaping can be lonely without people to engage with. Im looking for a community to join where I can engage with other like minded people whether that’s talking in a discord, clan chat, engaging in events, or learning to raid.

Why should we choose you?:I’ve been playing runescape for about 15 years, I like to think I’m knowledgeable about the game and always wants to help others. I like offering advice and answering questions people ask between the subreddit, in game, or clan chats I’ve hopped between. I’m respectful and know how to communicate with others.

What is the most important thing to you when joining a clan?: Honestly it’s being able to feel welcomed into a community. I’m tired of CC hopping trying to find somewhere I can just talk to and get to know a group of like minded people. So many cliques out there that advertise open and welcome but have zero engagement outside their group.

Brief Bio: I’m 28, work a full time job, and somehow can foot the bill to live on my own. Have some social commitments but still find the time to play runescape a lot. Gaming is my, and has been my primary hobby my whole life. PCMR for life.

08-Jun-2020 06:31:33

666 z

666 z

Posts: 1,698 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Username: B x p e

Any previous RSN: J x m e s, Bape Szn

Do you have Discord (Do not put here): Yes

Combat Level: 126

Total Level: 2038

Favorite Boss: Olm for team; Sara for solos.

Favorite Skill: Slayer, but for actual skills, Slayer

Timezone: EST

Activity Level
(Hours per day, Days per week): Anywhere from 10-40

Current Goals: To eventually Max. but for now to build my bank back up and focus on the fun parts of the game.

Previous Clans: Deathwish

Reasons for Leaving: IRL Issues

How did you find us?: A word from a bird

What makes you want to join?: I miss my old friends, the times we had and all the laughs along the way.

Why should we choose you?: I'm not sure you should choose me, but if you do (and I 110% understand if you don't), I'll never break a rule.

What is the most important thing to you when joining a clan?: Feeling included and being noticed, rather than just another name on a list.

Brief Bio: Been playing since 04, quit in 2012 and wasn't going to look back until I discovered OSRS in the Spring of 2018 and boom, the nostalgia flooded in and I was hooked. I build and renovate houses for a living, I'm from New England, I ski and eat lobstah guy, and I'm still learning things about myself everyday.
They told me
heavy
is the head that wears the
crown
which is why I'm always lookin' down, lookin' like I'm always down.

11-Jun-2020 00:14:45 - Last edited on 11-Jun-2020 01:52:37 by 666 z

Philippy
Jul Member 2019

Philippy

Posts: 48 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Username: philippy

Any previous RSN: N/A

Do you have Discord (Do not put here): Yes

Combat Level: 120

Total Level: 2056

Favorite Boss: Giant Mole

Favorite Skill: RC

Timezone: Central

Activity Level
(Hours per day, Days per week): 2-4, 4

Current Goals: Maxing

Previous Clans: N/A

Reasons for Leaving: N/A

How did you find us?: Friend Joined

What makes you want to join?: Friend Joined

Why should we choose you?: Active and Consistent

What is the most important thing to you when joining a clan?: Consistent option to PVM.

Brief Bio: Comp Caped original RS, then switched to OSRS and took a long break, now I am back.

11-Jun-2020 04:22:36 - Last edited on 11-Jun-2020 04:31:38 by Philippy

Quick find code: 320-321-807-66157408 Back to Top