Any previous RSN: N/A

Do you have Discord (Do not put here): Yes

Combat Level:114

Total Level: 1756

Favorite Boss: Vorkath/Grarrdor

Favorite Skill:Slayer

Timezone: CST

Activity Level
(Hours per day, Days per week): Varies depending on work load but at least 15 hours a week

Current Goals:
Obtain 2k total level

learn zulrah

Gain prims, BCP, and faceguard

2k total level

get better at TOA

Learn CoX and ToB

Previous Clans: Obelus

Reasons for Leaving: they upped total lvl to 2k

How did you find us?: Forums

What makes you want to join?: Wishing to make my home in a good group of PvMers who are looking to let in a veteran of end-mid game and a budding noob in the end game.

Why should we choose you?: Im on pretty frequently. Love to throw my lot into the pot when discussing helpful tips for bossing and also learning alot from the fellow members when they input their opinions. Willing event participant. I Plan to meet a lot of goals in the clan and also see our fellow members grow along side me.

What is the most important thing to you when joining a clan?: Community, open arms, willingness to help each other, no elitism, and incentives to interact with other members for events

Brief Bio: Small town, IT nerd, WFH, play runescape when im not working, been playing since 2015 but getting into the early-endgame phase and wishing to join a clan i can grow with and learn from.

08-May-2023 03:17:18

WizzyG
Mar Member 2024

WizzyG

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Username: WizzyG

Any previous RSN: WizzyT , SnortCocane lol

Do you have Discord (Do not put here):Yea im in urs.

Combat Level:88

Total Level:1690

Favorite Boss:Raids

Favorite Skill:Combat

Timezone:Central U.s

Activity Level
(Hours per day, Days per week):4+ / 25+

Current Goals :P eT Grind

Previous Clans :O nly PKing clans for 1 def pures, such as COrrupt Pures (closed)

Reasons for Leaving:Closed.

How did you find us? :O srs Forums

What makes you want to join?:I've been looking for a suitable clan for myself, and i did a raid with some members there cool.

Why should we choose you?:I wake up and piss perfection. <3

What is the most important thing to you when joining a clan?:Accountability / Friendship / Family

Brief Bio: Dylan , 28 years of age , S Tier Gamer , pker , pvmer , cool guy. Do floors for a living in chicago make around 100k a year. Got my own house with my girlfriend, harley enthusiast.

88 combat is becuz im 1 defence maxed pure. <3

08-May-2023 04:13:26

Quick find code: 320-321-807-66157408 Back to Top