Feb Member 2017

Irelend

Posts: 621 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Username: Vyras

Any previous RSN: Ciron, Lemi

Do you have Discord: Yep!

Combat Level: 110

Total Level: 1749

Favorite Boss: Zilyana, but recently got into CoX and enjoy it.

Favorite Skill: Fishing

Timezone: Eastern, USA.

Activity Level
(Hours per day, Days per week): Quarantine has made me pick up again, averaging 6-8 hours a day. 5-6 days a week. This may vary once quarantine ends.

Current Goals: 100 kc in GWD bosses, CoX, and hopefully complete a ToB run.

Previous Clans: Red Lions (over a year ago)

Reasons for Leaving: Clan sort of disbanded/grew quiet. I also had dropped my play time and wasn't on as much.

How did you find us?: Forum search.

What makes you want to join?: Based on the thread and guesting in CC for an hour, I liked what I saw and felt as though this was a well-rounded clan I would enjoy.

Why should we choose you?: I like to participate in PvM the most. I also like to learn new things and turn around to teach them to others. I'm always up to helping grow the clan and to help others achieve their goals while reaching my own.

What is the most important thing to you when joining a clan?: My highest requirement is an open environment. I do not like seeing cliques who only boss together. If I'm new, I want to be able to hop in to a raid/bossing group and feel welcomed, regardless of my experience in said boss/raid. If I feel left out, there is no need to have joined.

Brief Bio: Have been playing RS on and off for over 15+ years. I switched from Rs3 a couple years ago to pursue OSRS as it held my attention more. I enjoy bossing and PvM the most. Craft beer is a "hobby" of mine. I'm friendly and respectful to friends and clanmates.

18-May-2020 21:02:32 - Last edited on 18-May-2020 21:03:14 by Irelend

Quick find code: 320-321-807-66157408 Back to Top