Favorite Skill: runecrafting

Timezone: EST

Activity Level
(Hours per day, Days per week): 4ish hours/7 days

Current Goals: Increase pvm kc

Previous Clans: none

Reasons for Leaving: n/a

How did you find us?: mini soda

What makes you want to join?: would be fun to communicate/play with others.
dopamine when i see clan mates getting drops.

Why should we choose you?: pretty active, i plank at p2 verzik

What is the most important thing to you when joining a clan?: overall chill people who enjoy not only this game but casual fun

Brief Bio: from the smallest state. got introduced to this game like 3 years ago now im maxed and tryina not be bad at the game. i also enjoy fps shooters as well as sim racing :P

18-Feb-2022 00:04:51

wana corp
Mar Member 2020

wana corp

Posts: 10 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Username: wana corp

Any previous RSN: n/a

Do you have Discord (Do not put here): Yes

Combat Level: 126

Total Level: 2277

Favorite Boss: ToB (Yes I know my name is wana corp, it's more of an inside joke)

Favorite Skill: Runecrafting

Timezone: CST

Activity Level
(Hours per day, Days per week):
Monday - Friday: Few hours (varies)
Saturday and Sunday: Majority of both days

Current Goals: Pet hunting and Inferno grind

Previous Clans: Guardian

Reasons for Leaving: Nobody PvMs anymore

How did you find us?: Mini Soda told me to join

What makes you want to join?: I'm looking for people to PvM with since that's what's keeping me from burning out

Why should we choose you?: I can carry myself in almost every PvM situation and I'm not a sweat lord even though I'm maxed

What is the most important thing to you when joining a clan?: I'd like to see myself gaining friends while we all get drops from raids or bosses

Brief Bio: I love to PvM but I do occasionally skill. I love mass clan events. I try to attend as many events but sometimes life gets in the way. I am also terrible at PKing. I look forward to bossing and doing content with you all.

I am a package deal with Craigss and we've been in the same clans for around 8 years now.

18-Feb-2022 00:11:24

Craigss
Dec Member 2019

Craigss

Posts: 753 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Username: Craigss

Any previous RSN: Thrawst

Do you have Discord (Do not put here): yes here

Combat Level: 125

Total Level: 1970

Favorite Boss: ToB

Favorite Skill: Fletching

Timezone: Est

Activity Level
(Hours per day, Days per week): 3 hrs weekdays more on weekends

Current Goals: Olmlet or Lil zik

Previous Clans: PvM Logic

Reasons for Leaving: reasons beyond my control they disbanded

How did you find us?: Mini Soda

What makes you want to join?: Looking for people to raid with consistantly

Why should we choose you?: Because im a stud

What is the most important thing to you when joining a clan?: Respect Responsibility Commitment

Brief Bio: my names trey i got a basketball game tomorrow 13 f usa (package deal with wana corp)

18-Feb-2022 00:11:24 - Last edited on 18-Feb-2022 00:12:25 by Craigss

Avenged Link
Nov Member 2023

Avenged Link

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Username: Avenged_link

Any previous RSN:

Do you have Discord (Do not put here): avenged_link

Combat Level: 119

Total Level: 1835

Favorite Boss: Vorkath

Favorite Skill: Combat/slayer

Timezone: CT

Activity Level
(Hours per day, Days per week): Probably close to 5-8 hours a day

Current Goals: Gold, Pet hunting, Social circle, Bossing

Previous Clans: Knights of Ether (KoE)

Reasons for Leaving: Was there over a year, and it just didn't feel very homie. Still felt like a strange amongst all my clan mates even though that was when I played nearly 10 hours everyday.

How did you find us?: Forum search, and I shadowed the clan for about a week or so to see if it would be a place for me.

What makes you want to join?: Everyone seems friendly and chatty. Seems like everyone has a fair chance at getting "a chair at the table".

Why should we choose you?: I like to help other players. I'm by no means a pro at the game, but I'm very knowlegable on a lot of stuff. Been playing for years. I'm honestly very mature, and don't like to cause drama or get involved in political talk. I'm a little chatty. Just enough to be involved in a conversation, or help give a tip here and there. I take the game very serious, but when it's time to have fun I can really enjoy a good time. I'm currently really wanting to stay pvm-ing with other players and get the feel of teaming.

What is the most important thing to you when joining a clan?: Pretty quick, and to the point. Getting to know the clan, and most importantly know the rules and requirements.

Brief Bio: I'm a 27 year old male from Arkansas. I live out in the country but not far enough to where you can hear the banjos :P I love talking about out there stuff, and I'm a little open minded. I watch a lot of tv, and spend a lot of time out with my children, and wife. Most of all I'm addicted to runescape. :) Thanks for reviewing my application!!

21-Feb-2022 03:36:00

Avenged Link
Nov Member 2023

Avenged Link

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Username: Avenged_link

Any previous RSN:

Do you have Discord (Do not put here): avenged_link

Combat Level: 119

Total Level: 1835

Favorite Boss: Vorkath

Favorite Skill: Combat/slayer

Timezone: CT

Activity Level
(Hours per day, Days per week): Probably close to 5-8 hours a day

Current Goals: Gold, Pet hunting, Social circle, Bossing

Previous Clans: Knights of Ether (KoE)

Reasons for Leaving: Was there over a year, and it just didn't feel very homie. Still felt like a strange amongst all my clan mates even though that was when I played nearly 10 hours everyday.

How did you find us?: Forum search, and I shadowed the clan for about a week or so to see if it would be a place for me.

What makes you want to join?: Everyone seems friendly and chatty. Seems like everyone has a fair chance at getting "a chair at the table".

Why should we choose you?: I like to help other players. I'm by no means a pro at the game, but I'm very knowlegable on a lot of stuff. Been playing for years. I'm honestly very mature, and don't like to cause drama or get involved in political talk. I'm a little chatty. Just enough to be involved in a conversation, or help give a tip here and there. I take the game very serious, but when it's time to have fun I can really enjoy a good time. I'm currently really wanting to stay pvm-ing with other players and get the feel of teaming.

What is the most important thing to you when joining a clan?: Pretty quick, and to the point. Getting to know the clan, and most importantly know the rules and requirements.

Brief Bio: I'm a 27 year old male from Arkansas. I live out in the country but not far enough to where you can hear the banjos :P I love talking about out there stuff, and I'm a little open minded. I watch a lot of tv, and spend a lot of time out with my children, and wife. Most of all I'm addicted to runescape. :) Thanks for reviewing my application!!

21-Feb-2022 03:36:00

Joe Exoti c
Oct Member 2019

Joe Exoti c

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Username: Joe Exoti c

Any previous RSN: none

Do you have Discord (Do not put here): yes

Total Level: 2146

Favorite Boss: Cerb
Favorite Skill: Slayer

Timezone: EST

Activity Level
(Hours per day, Days per week): 4ish hours/7 days

Current Goals: Increase pvm kc

Previous Clans: none

Reasons for Leaving: n/a

How did you find us?: mini soda

What makes you want to join?: would be fun to communicate/play with others.
dopamine when i see clan mates getting drops.

Why should we choose you?: pretty active, i plank p1

What is the most important thing to you when joining a clan?: overall chill people who enjoy not only this game but casual fun

Brief Bio: From Canada, been playing runescape since I was 12, got into oldschool again about 5 years ago.
Tiger King

05-Mar-2022 14:22:08

Linkzz96
Oct Member 2020

Linkzz96

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Username: Linkzz96

Any previous RSN: NA

Combat Level: 97

Total Level: 1650

Favorite Boss:

Activity Level
(Hours per day, Days per week): Laid off work right now so a ton when i go back around 1-3 hours. On days off all day

Current Goals: 90+ cb skills and better my gears for bossing etc

Previous Clans: ShatterDawn

Reasons for Leaving: Better my RS gameplay

How did you find us?: The elite Brett P

What makes you want to join?: Want to do more bossing and raiding eventually.

Why should we choose you?:

What is the most important thing to you when joining a clan?: Family, goals , trust ,and make sure I could help make a impact with the clan.

Brief Bio: I am 25 years old living in Oklahoma, been playing runescape since I was 7 on/off. Before my osrs journey I was playing rs3 which I did a ton of bossing. Decided to make the change around a year ago. I have made big accomplishments but I want to make even more.

25-Mar-2022 14:36:00

OGchinchilla
May Member 2021

OGchinchilla

Posts: 160 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Username: OGchinchilla

Any previous RSN: Chinchilla

Total Level: 2033

Favorite Boss: Cox

Activity Level
(Hours per day, Days per week): Around 2 hours per day M-F and around 4 hours per day weekends totalling between 12 and 20 hours per week with random times of playing more or less.

Current Goals: Learn TOB and CM Cox

Previous Clans: Guardian

Reasons for Leaving: I want more PVM opportunity and it's a social clan. I'm staying in their discord.

How did you find us?: Wana Corp and Craigss are good friends of mine.

What makes you want to join?: I would like to learn tob and cm cox

Why should we choose you?: I'm honest and I pvm pretty much 100% of the time

What is the most important thing to you when joining a clan?: Activity levels and friendship I can trust.

03-Apr-2022 23:47:20

Quick find code: 320-321-807-66157408 Back to Top