Any previous RSN: N/A

Do you have Discord (Do not put here):

Combat Level: 126

Total Level: 2111

Favorite Boss: Cerb

Favorite Skill: Slayer

Timezone: EST

Activity Level
(Hours per day, Days per week): 1 to 5 hours per day. About 4 to 6 days per week.

Current Goals: Base 90 stats. Achievement Dairies. Working towards max gear. TOB

Previous Clans: N/A

Reasons for Leaving: N/A

How did you find us?: Keydiss

What makes you want to join?: I want to be part of a community. I feel like joining a outgoing clan like yourselves can really enhance my gaming experience.

Why should we choose you?: I can bring some value to the CC. I am good at my call outs during raids. I play very frequently. OSRS is my most played game. Mostly my only played game.

What is the most important thing to you when joining a clan?: Getting to meet new people and making connections. I don't talk to many people about the game. When joining a clan, I can be part of a community to talk scape. I also look forward to seeing other people's achievements in OSRS and also talking about my own.

Brief Bio: I am an outgoing guy. Mature and very respectful. I can add comic relief when necessary of course. I have been playing Runescape since 2007. It is safe to say this is my favorite game of all time.

17-Mar-2021 00:01:38

D0tted
Jan Member 2018

D0tted

Posts: 40 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Username: d0tted

Any previous RSN: N/A

Do you have Discord (Do not put here):

Combat Level: 126

Total Level: 2111

Favorite Boss: Cerb

Favorite Skill: Slayer

Timezone: EST

Activity Level
(Hours per day, Days per week): 1 to 5 hours per day. About 4 to 6 days per week.

Current Goals: Base 90 stats. Achievement Dairies. Working towards max gear. TOB

Previous Clans: N/A

Reasons for Leaving: N/A

How did you find us?: Keydiss

What makes you want to join?: I want to be part of a community. I feel like joining a outgoing clan like yourselves can really enhance my gaming experience.

Why should we choose you?: I can bring some value to the CC. I am good at my call outs during raids. I play very frequently. OSRS is my most played game. Mostly my only played game.

What is the most important thing to you when joining a clan?: Getting to meet new people and making connections. I don't talk to many people about the game. When joining a clan, I can be part of a community to talk scape. I also look forward to seeing other people's achievements in OSRS and also talking about my own.

Brief Bio: I am an outgoing guy. Mature and very respectful. I can add comic relief when necessary of course. I have been playing Runescape since 2007. It is safe to say this is my favorite game of all time.

17-Mar-2021 00:01:39

EzBunz
Dec Member 2016

EzBunz

Posts: 17 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Username: EzBunz

Any previous RSN: No

Do you have Discord (Do not put here): Yes

Combat Level: 125

Total Level: 2150

Favorite Boss: Olm

Favorite Skill: Runecrafting

Timezone: US EST

Activity Level
(Hours per day, Days per week): This was a rude question :( too many

Current Goals: Tbow rebuild, all elite diaries

Previous Clans: Logical Pvm & Heroic

Reasons for Leaving: Logical was full of try hard elitests and Heroic was mainly UK (Im US East)

How did you find us?: Forums

What makes you want to join?: I heard you guys did a lot of dn ;) & im looking for a US based clan :D

Why should we choose you?: I am a jack of all trades

What is the most important thing to you when joining a clan?: Having a friendly environment thats down to do anything and everything :)

Brief Bio: im 22 yrs old. Just started a tbow rebuild, been playing rs for a very long time and excited to finally get a tbow :]

17-Mar-2021 03:01:35

EzBunz
Dec Member 2016

EzBunz

Posts: 17 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Username: EzBunz

Any previous RSN: No

Do you have Discord (Do not put here): Yes

Total Level: 2150

Favorite Boss: Olm

Favorite Skill: Runecrafting

Timezone: US EST

Activity Level
(Hours per day, Days per week): This was a rude question :( too many

Current Goals: Tbow rebuild, all elite diaries

Previous Clans: Logical Pvm & Heroic

Reasons for Leaving: Logical was full of try hard elitests and Heroic was mainly UK (Im US East)

How did you find us?: Forums

What makes you want to join?: I heard you guys did a lot of dn ;) & im looking for a US based clan :D

Why should we choose you?: I am a jack of all trades

What is the most important thing to you when joining a clan?: Having a friendly environment thats down to do anything and everything :)

Brief Bio: im 22 yrs old. Just started a tbow rebuild, been playing rs for a very long time and excited to finally get a tbow :]

17-Mar-2021 03:01:37

TSN REFLEX

TSN REFLEX

Posts: 154 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Runescape Username: TSN REFLEX

Any previous RSN: burrninja

Do you have Discord (Do not put here): yes

Total Level: 19

Favorite Boss: cox

Favorite Skill: slayer

Timezone: cst

Activity Level
(Hours per day, Days per week):5 days a week

Current Goals: 99 range and mage

Previous Clans: beasty569

Reasons for Leaving: dishonest clan, more social than pvm

How did you find us?: forums

What makes you want to join?: the ability to find people of any and all levels to pvm with, along with the clan being US based is extremely nice.

Why should we choose you?: im willing to help in any way possible along with always looking for pvm partners

What is the most important thing to you when joining a clan?: activity, support, and people willing to make progress.

Brief Bio: im 25, and enjouy learning new bosses and teaching others bosses that i alrady know, im always looking for someone to run cox, gwd or corp with. thank you for your time and consideration, and i hope to hear back soon

17-Mar-2021 18:02:11

Quick find code: 320-321-807-66157408 Back to Top