PvM Network
Aug Member 2023

PvM Network

Posts: 43 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
± RS Username: PvM Network

± Did anyone refer you, if so, who? No

± Total Level: 2039

± Combat Level: 126

± What type of player are you; Skiller, PvM, PvP, PvE (list any of the follow)?: PvM on this account, skiller on my main. This account is for pvming and making extra money while maxing on main. (2250 total)

± Do you understand the rules and the rank structure? : Yes

± What do you want to achieve in the clan? Would like to teach newer players how to PvM, etc

± Favorite rs memory: Too many to list

± Favorite skill: Farming

± Favorite type of events: Skilling and bossing challenges

± Are you aware of RuneWatch: Yes

± Will you be joining our Discord? (optional) If yes, please provide your discord username: Yes

± What is rule #2: Zero Tolerance

± Timezone: EST

± Veteran or new player: Veteran since 2002

22-Jan-2024 23:03:51

brain lego
Jan Member 2024

brain lego

Posts: 1,254 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
± RS Username: Brain Lego

± Did anyone refer you, if so, who? No, I found this by perusing the forums.

± Total Level: 1548

± Combat Level: 100

± What type of player are you; Skiller, PvM, PvP, PvE (list any of the follow)?: Skiller, PVM

± Do you understand the rules and the rank structure? : Yes, they are clear thank you.

± What do you want to achieve in the clan? I want a community to connect with, friends, and people to participate in activities like pvm and messing around with.

± Favorite rs memory: oh man, it has to be castle wars way back on RS2, what a time to be alive. None of us knew what we were doing yet so it was always chaos.

± Favorite skill: Fishing and slayer.

± Favorite type of events: Bossing events, "skill together" type events

± Are you aware of RuneWatch: yes

± Will you be joining our Discord? (optional) If yes, please provide your discord username: No probably not. Maybe down the line if thats the main chat

± What is rule #2: No Bullying or harrassment

± Veteran or new player: Beacuse of my rs2 experience i consider myself a veteran, but still very much learning OS RS itself.

± Any comments: Im looking for a few friends to kick it with on weeknights and weekends. Im a low key, funny guy. I hope this is the right clan for me!

23-Jan-2024 02:13:42

Dingo8MaBaby
Feb Member 2012

Dingo8MaBaby

Posts: 1,493 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
PvM Network said :
± RS Username: PvM Network

± Did anyone refer you, if so, who? No

± Total Level: 2039

± Combat Level: 126

± What type of player are you; Skiller, PvM, PvP, PvE (list any of the follow)?: PvM on this account, skiller on my main. This account is for pvming and making extra money while maxing on main. (2250 total)

± Do you understand the rules and the rank structure? : Yes

± What do you want to achieve in the clan? Would like to teach newer players how to PvM, etc

± Favorite rs memory: Too many to list

± Favorite skill: Farming

± Favorite type of events: Skilling and bossing challenges

± Are you aware of RuneWatch: Yes

± Will you be joining our Discord? (optional) If yes, please provide your discord username: Yes

± What is rule #2: Zero Tolerance

± Veteran or new player: Veteran since 2002

Approved, welcome to Evolve!

Please join our cc (evolve) in game and ask any Master rank or higher to get your invite :)
Come and join the Evolve clan family!

Message dingo8mababy in game or on Discord with any questions or to apply.
Lead Recruitment Member

23-Jan-2024 03:38:35

Dingo8MaBaby
Feb Member 2012

Dingo8MaBaby

Posts: 1,493 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
brain lego said :
± RS Username: Brain Lego

± Did anyone refer you, if so, who? No, I found this by perusing the forums.

± Total Level: 1548

± Combat Level: 100

± What type of player are you; Skiller, PvM, PvP, PvE (list any of the follow)?: Skiller, PVM

± Do you understand the rules and the rank structure? : Yes, they are clear thank you.

± What do you want to achieve in the clan? I want a community to connect with, friends, and people to participate in activities like pvm and messing around with.

± Favorite rs memory: oh man, it has to be castle wars way back on RS2, what a time to be alive. None of us knew what we were doing yet so it was always chaos.

± Favorite skill: Fishing and slayer.

± Favorite type of events: Bossing events, "skill together" type events

± Are you aware of RuneWatch: yes

± Will you be joining our Discord? (optional) If yes, please provide your discord username: No probably not. Maybe down the line if thats the main chat

± What is rule #2: No Bullying or harrassment

± Veteran or new player: Beacuse of my rs2 experience i consider myself a veteran, but still very much learning OS RS itself.

± Any comments: Im looking for a few friends to kick it with on weeknights and weekends. Im a low key, funny guy. I hope this is the right clan for me!

Approved, welcome to Evolve!

Please join our cc (evolve) in game and myself or any Master rank or higher will be able to invite you! :)
Come and join the Evolve clan family!

Message dingo8mababy in game or on Discord with any questions or to apply.
Lead Recruitment Member

23-Jan-2024 03:39:28

Quick find code: 320-321-710-66290746 Back to Top