Evolve - A community clan V9

Quick find code: 320-321-710-66290746

DipiRs
Dec Member 2023

DipiRs

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
± RS Username:

± Did anyone refer you, if so, who?

± Total Level: 493 (Just transferred over from rs3)

± Combat Level: 31

± What type of player are you; Skiller, PvM, PvP, PvE (list any of the follow)?: Mix of Skiller/ Med PVM.

± Do you understand the rules and the rank structure? : Yes

± What do you want to achieve in the clan? I have been playing runescape solo for most of the past 15 years and it is time to make relationships and join a clan, As long as I can make friends and have a good time I feel like its a victory.

± Favorite rs memory: The first time I worked over the summer to mail in jagex money to subscribe for the firs time. The first day on members after a year of f2p was amazing.

± Favorite skill: Slayer

± Favorite type of events: Any sort of skilling even

± Are you aware of RuneWatch: Yes as I've read above it is my first time hearing about it.

± Will you be joining our Discord? (optional) If yes, please provide your discord username: I will - Disc: dipirs

± What is rule #2: Zero tolerance towards any form of harassment, bullying racism, essentially anything that goes against being a decent human being.

± Timezone: EST

± Veteran or new player: Veteran of rs3 Zero Experience in osrs

± Any comments: From Bolivia South America my name is Diego and finally made the jump over from rs3 looking forward to re-learning the game.

07-Jan-2024 00:04:05

WitchsHouse
Nov Member 2021

WitchsHouse

Posts: 84 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
DipiRs said :
± RS Username:

± Did anyone refer you, if so, who?

± Total Level: 493 (Just transferred over from rs3)

± Combat Level: 31

± What type of player are you; Skiller, PvM, PvP, PvE (list any of the follow)?: Mix of Skiller/ Med PVM.

± Do you understand the rules and the rank structure? : Yes

± What do you want to achieve in the clan? I have been playing runescape solo for most of the past 15 years and it is time to make relationships and join a clan, As long as I can make friends and have a good time I feel like its a victory.

± Favorite rs memory: The first time I worked over the summer to mail in jagex money to subscribe for the firs time. The first day on members after a year of f2p was amazing.

± Favorite skill: Slayer

± Favorite type of events: Any sort of skilling even

± Are you aware of RuneWatch: Yes as I've read above it is my first time hearing about it.

± Will you be joining our Discord? (optional) If yes, please provide your discord username: I will - Disc: dipirs

± What is rule #2: Zero tolerance towards any form of harassment, bullying racism, essentially anything that goes against being a decent human being.

± Timezone: EST

± Veteran or new player: Veteran of rs3 Zero Experience in osrs

± Any comments: From Bolivia South America my name is Diego and finally made the jump over from rs3 looking forward to re-learning the game.

welcome!!

07-Jan-2024 00:18:11

Quick find code: 320-321-710-66290746 Back to Top