Obelus - Social/Skilling/PvM

Quick find code: 320-321-674-66285452

Point Scaler
Oct Member 2023

Point Scaler

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What is your RSN? Point Scaler

2. What is your combat level and total level? 100

3. Have you read the clan rules? Please list at least 2. No Scamming. We have zero tolerance for item scamming. Do not ask other members for items without offering collateral. Do not bring up any drama that has happened in the past or do not create drama on purpose.

4. What will you do to help better our clan? And will you give feedback? Discussion/Help via Discord

5. Will you be willing to recruit or help bump the forums? Yes

6. Favorite activity in OSRS? (Skilling/Minigames/PVM) Slayer

7. What is your experience with CoX/ToB/ToA? Very Little with CoX (This was originally an alt account for scaling points when CoX came out, not it is my main) I have not tried the other raids.

8. What is your timezone? Central US

9. How did you find the clan or did someone recommend it to you? Forums

10. Have you been in a clan before? If yes, what was your reason for leaving and have you notified them of your clan change? No

26-Oct-2023 16:13:59

Obelus CC

Obelus CC

Posts: 61 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Point Scaler said :
1. What is your RSN? Point Scaler

2. What is your combat level and total level? 100

3. Have you read the clan rules? Please list at least 2. No Scamming. We have zero tolerance for item scamming. Do not ask other members for items without offering collateral. Do not bring up any drama that has happened in the past or do not create drama on purpose.

4. What will you do to help better our clan? And will you give feedback? Discussion/Help via Discord

5. Will you be willing to recruit or help bump the forums? Yes

6. Favorite activity in OSRS? (Skilling/Minigames/PVM) Slayer

7. What is your experience with CoX/ToB/ToA? Very Little with CoX (This was originally an alt account for scaling points when CoX came out, not it is my main) I have not tried the other raids.

8. What is your timezone? Central US

9. How did you find the clan or did someone recommend it to you? Forums

10. Have you been in a clan before? If yes, what was your reason for leaving and have you notified them of your clan change? No

DECLINED! Unfortunately you do not meet the minimum required total level of 2000 to join the clan. Feel free to hang out in the clan chat as a guest while you're working towards the requirement and apply again after reaching it!

26-Oct-2023 19:03:30

Quick find code: 320-321-674-66285452 Back to Top