Forums

Obelus - Social/Skilling/PvM

Quick find code: 320-321-674-66285452

Obelus CC

Obelus CC

Posts: 61 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jpellican said :
What is your RSN? Jpellican (Chevyriding alt)

What is your combat level and total level? 2089

Have you read the clan rules? Please list at least 2:
No Scamming. We have zero tolerance for item scamming. Do not ask other members for items without offering collateral.
We won't accept applications if you have been on RuneWatch. Scamming a former clan mate or RS player is an automatic ban. Before embarking on a PVM Trip, GWD/Raids, please discuss with those you are with if the loot is SPLIT or FFA. Please take screenshots for evidence.
No Sexism, Racism, Discrimination or Bullying of any members. We have zero tolerance for this type of behavior.
What will you do to help better our clan? And will you give feedback?
I can participate in clan masses and I'm decently competent in PvM and PvP content, so could assist with knowledge sharing to team members. I have 430 ToA completions, most are solo 500 invos (pulled 2 solo staffs, 53 purples total), so can help folks with that (although I haven't been ToA'ing lately to be fair). I can give feedback.
Will you be willing to recruit or help bump the forums?
I cantry recruiting my friends, although many are already in obelus
Favorite activity in OSRS? (Skilling/Minigames/PVM)
PvM and Pking
What is your experience with CoX/ToB/ToA?
Not much CoX, lot of ToB, but haven't done that for a while. ToA a bunch, but haven't sent 500's recently
What is your timezone?
EST
How did you find the clan or did someone recommend it to you?
Obscurefruit I think was first one to share with me he's in Obelus

ACCEPTED! Please join the "Obelus" clan chat as a guest and wait for a moderator to add you to the clan! We look forward to getting to meet you and if you are interested in our Discord, here's a link to it: https://discord.gg/obelus

23-Oct-2023 03:05:42

Ship3
May Member 2022

Ship3

Posts: 17 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What is your RSN? -Ship3

2. What is your combat level and total level? -126 Combat and 2109 Total

3. Have you read the clan rules? Please list at least 2. Listen to Admins and be respectful!

4. What will you do to help better our clan? And will you give feedback? - I will be someone who is always engaging in CC, willing to help, and participate in clan activities when I can

5. Will you be willing to recruit or help bump the forums? - Of course

6. Favorite activity in OSRS? (Skilling/Minigames/PVM) - Bossing, messing around with friend in Wildy (D BOW Spec Rev Caves)

7. What is your experience with CoX/ToB/ToA? -Very experienced with COX, never done TOA or TOB, been on the solo boss pet hunt grind and all my friends stopped playing. Never had the group to learn with.

8. What is your timezone? -US Central

9. How did you find the clan or did someone recommend it to you? - Just found it on the forums

10. Have you been in a clan before? If yes, what was your reason for leaving and have you notified them of your clan change? - I have, The first one I left was because leaders were very selfish. Was in there for 2 ish years, participated in lots of events and even hosted some. The last clan I was in for a short time, the clan dissolved after the leaders quit.

26-Oct-2023 01:42:16

Obelus CC

Obelus CC

Posts: 61 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ship3 said :
1. What is your RSN? -Ship3

2. What is your combat level and total level? -126 Combat and 2109 Total

3. Have you read the clan rules? Please list at least 2. Listen to Admins and be respectful!

4. What will you do to help better our clan? And will you give feedback? - I will be someone who is always engaging in CC, willing to help, and participate in clan activities when I can

5. Will you be willing to recruit or help bump the forums? - Of course

6. Favorite activity in OSRS? (Skilling/Minigames/PVM) - Bossing, messing around with friend in Wildy (D BOW Spec Rev Caves)

7. What is your experience with CoX/ToB/ToA? -Very experienced with COX, never done TOA or TOB, been on the solo boss pet hunt grind and all my friends stopped playing. Never had the group to learn with.

8. What is your timezone? -US Central

9. How did you find the clan or did someone recommend it to you? - Just found it on the forums

10. Have you been in a clan before? If yes, what was your reason for leaving and have you notified them of your clan change? - I have, The first one I left was because leaders were very selfish. Was in there for 2 ish years, participated in lots of events and even hosted some. The last clan I was in for a short time, the clan dissolved after the leaders quit.

ACCEPTED! Please join the "Obelus" clan chat as a guest and wait for a moderator to add you to the clan! We look forward to getting to meet you and if you are interested in our Discord, here's a link to it: https://discord.gg/obelus

26-Oct-2023 01:44:05

Quick find code: 320-321-674-66285452 Back to Top