Forums

New Moon | Social/PVM Clan

Quick find code: 320-321-660-66252884

volcano roll

volcano roll

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What is your Runescape Username? volcano roll

2. What is your favorite thing to do in OSRS? (PvM, Skill, Slayer, Clues, Etc.) Currently I’m focused on Questing/Skilling but as my account progresses I want to get involved in all aspects of the game.

3. Combat level? 73

4. Have you been in a Clan before? If so, why did you leave? I haven’t been.

5. What are you hoping to get out of being a member of New Moon? Looking for an RS Fam to play with as I’ve usually played solo and would like to change that.

6. How many hours do you play on average in a week? Around 25.

7. Will you help bump this thread? Absolutely can provide bumpery

29-May-2022 16:32:46

Hobo Momo
Jan Member 2024

Hobo Momo

Posts: 66 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
volcano roll said :
1. What is your Runescape Username? volcano roll

2. What is your favorite thing to do in OSRS? (PvM, Skill, Slayer, Clues, Etc.) Currently I’m focused on Questing/Skilling but as my account progresses I want to get involved in all aspects of the game.

3. Combat level? 73

4. Have you been in a Clan before? If so, why did you leave? I haven’t been.

5. What are you hoping to get out of being a member of New Moon? Looking for an RS Fam to play with as I’ve usually played solo and would like to change that.

6. How many hours do you play on average in a week? Around 25.

7. Will you help bump this thread? Absolutely can provide bumpery

We'd love to have you! Message Hobo Momo (Me) in game or add me on Discord: Hobo Momo#9925
Hobo Momo O_o
New Moon | Official OSRS Clan
Owner

29-May-2022 17:11:19

Noob Story

Noob Story

Posts: 50 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What is your Runescape Username? Noob Story

2. What is your favorite thing to do in OSRS? (PvM, Skill, Slayer, Clues, Etc.) Kind of a mix of everything. More of a social skiller

3. Combat level? 105

4. Have you been in a Clan before? If so, why did you leave? Yes, I forget the name honestly I haven't played in over a year. Wasn't part of them long and when I returned they were gone. (no longer in the cc)

5. What are you hoping to get out of being a member of New Moon? Just some friends to meet and play with!

6. How many hours do you play on average in a week? Being active duty Army it all really depends, but I play anywhere from an hour to 5 hours a night. Weekends possibly 3 to 8 hours, maybe longer sometimes. (Depends on the current grind :D )

7. Will you help bump this thread? Of course!

31-May-2022 08:10:54

Hobo Momo
Jan Member 2024

Hobo Momo

Noob Story said :
1. What is your Runescape Username? Noob Story

2. What is your favorite thing to do in OSRS? (PvM, Skill, Slayer, Clues, Etc.) Kind of a mix of everything. More of a social skiller

3. Combat level? 105

4. Have you been in a Clan before? If so, why did you leave? Yes, I forget the name honestly I haven't played in over a year. Wasn't part of them long and when I returned they were gone. (no longer in the cc)

5. What are you hoping to get out of being a member of New Moon? Just some friends to meet and play with!

6. How many hours do you play on average in a week? Being active duty Army it all really depends, but I play anywhere from an hour to 5 hours a night. Weekends possibly 3 to 8 hours, maybe longer sometimes. (Depends on the current grind :D )

7. Will you help bump this thread? Of course!

Hey! I added you in game, I'm headed into work now but if you would like an invite feel free to guest in the clan and ask for an invite!

Alternatively you can add me on Discord and I will invite you. Hobo Momo#9925
Hobo Momo O_o
Owner

01-Jun-2022 19:56:29

Dave 5e
May Member 2022

Dave 5e

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What is your Runescape Username? Dave 5e

2. What is your favorite thing to do in OSRS? (PvM, Skill, Slayer, Clues, Etc.) Pking will always be my first love but now I mainly focus on Slayer and PvM

3. Combat level? 111

4. Have you been in a Clan before? If so, why did you leave? Yes a very very long time ago. I left because I stopped playing RS at that time.

5. What are you hoping to get out of being a member of New Moon? I haven't played OSRS in roughly 5 years so I am hoping to make new friends and have people to boss w/ etc.

6. How many hours do you play on average in a week? 15-20

7. Will you help bump this thread? Ofc

02-Jun-2022 01:35:15

Hobo Momo
Jan Member 2024

Hobo Momo

Dave 5e said :
1. What is your Runescape Username? Dave 5e

2. What is your favorite thing to do in OSRS? (PvM, Skill, Slayer, Clues, Etc.) Pking will always be my first love but now I mainly focus on Slayer and PvM

3. Combat level? 111

4. Have you been in a Clan before? If so, why did you leave? Yes a very very long time ago. I left because I stopped playing RS at that time.

5. What are you hoping to get out of being a member of New Moon? I haven't played OSRS in roughly 5 years so I am hoping to make new friends and have people to boss w/ etc.

6. How many hours do you play on average in a week? 15-20

7. Will you help bump this thread? Ofc

Ayooooo - We'd love to have you join us! I added you in game but in case your private chat is off or we're playing at different times you can add me on Discord if you like! Hobo Momo#9925. You may also guest in the CC "New Moon" and ask for an invite. Up to you!
Hobo Momo O_o
Owner

02-Jun-2022 19:01:52

Significant
Jan Member 2024

Significant

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What is your Runescape Username?
Significant

2. What is your favorite thing to do in OSRS? (PvM, Skill, Slayer, Clues, Etc.)
Slayer

3. Combat level?

4. Have you been in a Clan before? If so, why did you leave?
Long ago in rs3. Quit rs3.

5. What are you hoping to get out of being a member of New Moon?
Meet cool people. Participate in sotw and pvm. Chat while skilling.

6. How many hours do you play on average in a week?
5-25

7. Will you help bump this thread?
Yes

05-Jun-2022 19:04:25

Hobo Momo
Jan Member 2024

Hobo Momo

Significant said :
1. What is your Runescape Username?
Significant

2. What is your favorite thing to do in OSRS? (PvM, Skill, Slayer, Clues, Etc.)
Slayer

3. Combat level?

4. Have you been in a Clan before? If so, why did you leave?
Long ago in rs3. Quit rs3.

5. What are you hoping to get out of being a member of New Moon?
Meet cool people. Participate in sotw and pvm. Chat while skilling.

6. How many hours do you play on average in a week?
5-25

7. Will you help bump this thread?
Yes

Hey hmu if you'd like to join still! I added you in game my name is Hobo Momo. If I'm not online you can add me on discord Hobo Momo#9925 ! :)
Hobo Momo O_o
Owner

05-Jun-2022 19:28:31

Quick find code: 320-321-660-66252884 Back to Top