Forums

New Moon | Social/PVM Clan

Quick find code: 320-321-660-66252884

IronDobson
Jul Member 2023

IronDobson

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What is your Runescape Username? Dobsern

2. What is your favorite thing to do in OSRS? (PvM, Skill, Slayer, Clues, Etc.) Slayer/Clues

3. Combat level? 105

4. Have you been in a Clan before? If so, why did you leave? Never

5. What are you hoping to get out of being a member of New Moon? To be a part of a community and step up my Runescape game so I can start doing more high level bossing.

6. How many hours do you play on average in a week? 25

7. Will you help bump this thread? Yup :)

19-May-2022 21:20:46

Hobo Momo
Jan Member 2024

Hobo Momo

Posts: 66 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
IronDobson said :
1. What is your Runescape Username? Dobsern

2. What is your favorite thing to do in OSRS? (PvM, Skill, Slayer, Clues, Etc.) Slayer/Clues

3. Combat level? 105

4. Have you been in a Clan before? If so, why did you leave? Never

5. What are you hoping to get out of being a member of New Moon? To be a part of a community and step up my Runescape game so I can start doing more high level bossing.

6. How many hours do you play on average in a week? 25

7. Will you help bump this thread? Yup :)

@Dobsern
https://discord.gg/VkqNZR7r
come check out our discord! Otherwise you can hop into our clan chat in game as a guest and request an invite!

My discord is Hobo Momo#9925 if you have any questions
Hobo Momo O_o
New Moon | Official OSRS Clan
Owner

19-May-2022 23:04:08

Rvspire
Oct Member 2023

Rvspire

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What is your Runescape Username? : Deliriated

2. What is your favorite thing to do in OSRS? (PvM, Skill, Slayer, Clues, Etc.) PvM (Bossing Specifically)

3. Combat level? 126

4. Have you been in a Clan before? If so, why did you leave? UprisingPvM was the last clan I remember being in but since I quit OSRS I took a break and no longer have the clan to go to!

5. What are you hoping to get out of being a member of New Moon? I'm looking to meet some new friends and have some fun playing OSRS again with them and making some nice money by going on trips + masses :)

6. How many hours do you play on average in a week? 35~ ish at a guess depending on what I have on with work/irl commitments

7. Will you help bump this thread?
Of Course :)

27-May-2022 15:40:00

Hobo Momo
Jan Member 2024

Hobo Momo

Posts: 66 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Rvspire said :
1. What is your Runescape Username? : Deliriated

2. What is your favorite thing to do in OSRS? (PvM, Skill, Slayer, Clues, Etc.) PvM (Bossing Specifically)

3. Combat level? 126

4. Have you been in a Clan before? If so, why did you leave? UprisingPvM was the last clan I remember being in but since I quit OSRS I took a break and no longer have the clan to go to!

5. What are you hoping to get out of being a member of New Moon? I'm looking to meet some new friends and have some fun playing OSRS again with them and making some nice money by going on trips + masses :)

6. How many hours do you play on average in a week? 35~ ish at a guess depending on what I have on with work/irl commitments

7. Will you help bump this thread?
Of Course :)

WELCOME!
Hobo Momo O_o
New Moon | Official OSRS Clan
Owner

27-May-2022 16:03:49

Quick find code: 320-321-660-66252884 Back to Top