Forums

New Moon | Social/PVM Clan

Quick find code: 320-321-660-66252884

Algorythm
Mar Member 2024

Algorythm

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What is your Runescape Username? Algorythm

2. What is your favorite thing to do in OSRS? (PvM, Skill, Slayer, Clues, Etc.) PvM/Skill/slayer

3. Combat level? 121

4. Have you been in a Clan before? If so, why did you leave? Took a lengthy break

5. What are you hoping to get out of being a member of New Moon? Friends as well as people to PVM with

6. How many hours do you play on average in a week? Probably 10-20 hours a week (work full time & have children =) )

7. Will you help bump this thread? if I'm active on the forums then yes

04-Jul-2022 10:31:29

Hobo Momo
Jan Member 2024

Hobo Momo

Posts: 66 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Algorythm said :
1. What is your Runescape Username? Algorythm

2. What is your favorite thing to do in OSRS? (PvM, Skill, Slayer, Clues, Etc.) PvM/Skill/slayer

3. Combat level? 121

4. Have you been in a Clan before? If so, why did you leave? Took a lengthy break

5. What are you hoping to get out of being a member of New Moon? Friends as well as people to PVM with

6. How many hours do you play on average in a week? Probably 10-20 hours a week (work full time & have children =) )

7. Will you help bump this thread? if I'm active on the forums then yes

Hey, we'd love to have you! No worries about your hours played! I also work full time + some hahaha! You can reach out to me on Discord @Hobo Momo#9925 for an invite to the clan or join
discord.gg/newmoon
Hobo Momo O_o
New Moon | Official OSRS Clan
Owner

04-Jul-2022 16:12:20

M G T
Nov Member 2017

M G T

Posts: 11 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What is your Runescape Username? M G T

2. What is your favorite thing to do in OSRS? (PvM, Skill, Slayer, Clues, Etc.) I like doing PvM but still gathering gear/skills to do it.

3. Combat level? 111.

4. Have you been in a Clan before? If so, why did you leave? No.

5. What are you hoping to get out of being a member of New Moon? I'm looking for a social clan that I can chat to, and also a clan to help me raid when I eventually get the gear/stats for it.

6. How many hours do you play on average in a week? Honestly this can vary between like 10 and 50.

7. Will you help bump this thread? Ofcourse.

08-Jul-2022 13:37:22

Hobo Momo
Jan Member 2024

Hobo Momo

Posts: 66 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
M G T said :
1. What is your Runescape Username? M G T

2. What is your favorite thing to do in OSRS? (PvM, Skill, Slayer, Clues, Etc.) I like doing PvM but still gathering gear/skills to do it.

3. Combat level? 111.

4. Have you been in a Clan before? If so, why did you leave? No.

5. What are you hoping to get out of being a member of New Moon? I'm looking for a social clan that I can chat to, and also a clan to help me raid when I eventually get the gear/stats for it.

6. How many hours do you play on average in a week? Honestly this can vary between like 10 and 50.

7. Will you help bump this thread? Ofcourse.

Welcome to the team! :)
Hobo Momo O_o
New Moon | Official OSRS Clan
Owner

10-Jul-2022 03:25:38

Quick find code: 320-321-660-66252884 Back to Top