Forums

New Moon | Social/PVM Clan

Quick find code: 320-321-660-66252884

Stevenlockhe

Stevenlockhe

Posts: 11 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What is your Runescape Username: Stevenlockhe

2. What is your favorite thing to do in OSRS: tree, herb, birdhouse runs and slayer

3. Combat level: 75

4. Have you been in a Clan before: I have on the same account for rs3 but the clan changed leaders to one in a different time zone and it kinda dissolved.

5. What are you hoping to get out of being a member of New Moon: just new friends and learning how to play osrs compaired to rs3

6. How many hours do you play on average in a week: debatably 3-4 depending on how much free time I have.

7. Will you help bump this thread: I used to bump my old clan every so often so but I can be more serious about it.

28-Jun-2022 01:06:16

KlTES

KlTES

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What is your Runescape Username? Kltes (with an L)

2. What is your favorite thing to do in OSRS? (PvM, Skill, Slayer, Clues, Etc.) PVM & Slayer

3. Combat level? 122

4. Have you been in a Clan before? If so, why did you leave? Yeah, clan leaders stopped playing the game.

5. What are you hoping to get out of being a member of New Moon? To be able to go boss with a small squad.

6. How many hours do you play on average in a week? 15 hours :|

7. Will you help bump this thread? Only if you accept me. Ball is in your court :P
Windy Day

28-Jun-2022 02:21:57

DylanThaGoat
Feb Member 2024

DylanThaGoat

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What is your Runescape Username? Elderwair

2. What is your favorite thing to do in OSRS? (PvM, Skill, Slayer, Clues, Etc.) Slayer and PvM and farming oddly enough

3. Combat level? 58. I'm new to osrs but I was maxed out on rs3.

4. Have you been in a Clan before? If so, why did you leave? Yes, immature kids.

5. What are you hoping to get out of being a member of New Moon? A clan for osrs. I plan on playing osrs for a while. I'd like to help out if I can and get people into rs.

6. How many hours do you play on average in a week? probably like 5 or 6 hours a day throughout the day, but sometimes I will take like a day or 2 break. Everyone does

7. Will you help bump this thread? At least once lol

28-Jun-2022 21:04:24

Quick find code: 320-321-660-66252884 Back to Top