fluffn

Posts: 5,657 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What is your username? fluffn

2. What is your total level? 1388

3. What time zone are you in? est

4. How old are you? 28

5. How did you find us? browsing forums

6. What do you love about Runescape? never ending fun

7. What do you like to do when you aren't working or playing OSRS? cook!

8. What are you looking for in a clan? friendly people to game/talk to

9. What are you current in game goals? get stats up to go raiding

10. Would you be interested in joining the clan's discord server? dont really use discord

11. Are you willing to participate in clan events and what is one clan event you'd love to see? yes, raids/skilling events

12. Why do you think you'd be a good fit for Forever Home? friendly, easy to chat with

13. *Required for acceptance, please type response. Acknowledgement: In an effort to keep our clan mature and welcoming for all members, we do not allow excessive profanity, topics of a sexual or controversial nature, or about drugs. Do you agree? yes

23-Oct-2023 00:28:06

Bubble Dub
Jun Member 2021

Bubble Dub

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What is your username? Bubble Dub

2. What is your total level? 1575

3. What time zone are you in? Mountain

4. How old are you? 30

5. How did you find us? Forums

6. What do you love about Runescape? The chillness

7. What do you like to do when you aren't working or playing OSRS? I have an adorable puppy and am a plant mom.

8. What are you looking for in a clan? A place where I can chill out on voice with cool people!

9. What are you current in game goals? I'm working towards 80 in all combat skills so I can start bossing

10. Would you be interested in joining the clan's discord server? It would be a requirement for me :) I'm looking for an active voice server.

11. Are you willing to participate in clan events and what is one clan event you'd love to see? I love clan events. Yes.

12. Why do you think you'd be a good fit for Forever Home? I'm looking for a place that I can feel welcome without being harassed for my gender. this sounds like the perfect place!

23-Oct-2023 04:15:37

WJ45
Feb Member 2024

WJ45

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What is your username? 6andit

2. What is your total level? 1312

3. What time zone are you in? GMT

4. How old are you? 28

5. How did you find us? Forums

6. What do you love about Runescape? Many ways/paces to play the game.

7. What do you like to do when you aren't working or playing OSRS? Motorbike

8. What are you looking for in a clan? Social mainly, meet some cool people along the grind

9. What are you current in game goals? Get into high lvl PVM

10. Would you be interested in joining the clan's discord server? Yes

11. Are you willing to participate in clan events and what is one clan event you'd love to see? Sure

12. Why do you think you'd be a good fit for Forever Home?
Very easy going dude, positive only (unless it is mining)

13. *Required for acceptance, please type response. Acknowledgement: In an effort to keep our clan mature and welcoming for all members, we do not allow excessive profanity, topics of a sexual or controversial nature, or about drugs. Do you agree?
Yes

Bonus Questions (These are optional, but we like to have fun, and love if you'd join in):

1. What is your favorite food? Mmmm either Mexican or Indian
2. Do you have any pets you'd love to virtually share with the clan (we love our furry friends)? Yes two cats
3. What is your favorite thing to play on game night (board game, card game, etc)?
I love Monopoly!
4. If you were being dropped on an island for a month and could only have three items, what items would you request and why?
Can of white monster, mp3 player (alice in chains) and fishing rod

23-Oct-2023 16:22:41

I1271I

I1271I

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Application:

1. I1271I

2. 707

3. Eastern European

4. 18

5. I found this clan by searching in the forums.

6. I love doing quests and reaching certain goals that I set.

7. I love going out with friends, interacting with new people. I'm an amateur volleyball player, I also like other sports like basketball or table tennis. I love everything with wheels, like bikes, cars, motorcycles.

8. I'm looking for friends to play with and maybe getting some help in activities of RS or if I don't understand something.

9. My current goals are: getting access to warriors guild and 100% in all Kourend Favours.

10. Yes of course.

11. I'm new to this type of stuff so I'd be interested in trying it. I don't know what type of clan events there could be...

12. I'm a very sociable person, I'm a very active player throughout the winter season and I would try to help others with the little knowledge that I have in this game.

13. Yes, I agree.

Bonus Questions :

1. My favourite food is potato dumplings (Lithuanian national dish).
2. I have a albino cat named fluff, he's 13 y.o. and sleeps all the time... :D
3. I like traditional table games like monopoly or alias and also I love card games.
4. If you were being dropped on an island for a month and could only have three items, what items would you request and why? A mountain bike, a swedish table full of food (preferably restocked everyday :P ) and a comfy bed to sleep in ;)

23-Oct-2023 20:17:25

M 4 Mini
Aug Member 2022

M 4 Mini

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What is your username? M 4 Mini

2. What is your total level? 1772

3. What time zone are you in? EST

4. How old are you? 20

5. How did you find us? Previous member

6. What do you love about Runescape? The community and learning curve if you choose to embrace it

7. What do you like to do when you aren't working or playing OSRS? Watch sports and cook

8. What are you looking for in a clan? Positive community and talkative group

9. What are you current in game goals? Getting to a skill level to do raids

10. Would you be interested in joining the clan's discord server? Yes

11. Are you willing to participate in clan events and what is one clan event you'd love to see? Yes, group skilling events

12. Why do you think you'd be a good fit for Forever Home? I hope to be a positive and active player again and be back in the community

13. *Required for acceptance, please type response. Acknowledgement: In an effort to keep our clan mature and welcoming for all members, we do not allow excessive profanity, topics of a sexual or controversial nature, or about drugs. Do you agree? Yes

26-Oct-2023 04:04:47

LarnTheLizrd
Oct Member 2023

LarnTheLizrd

Posts: 1,654 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What is your username? LarnTheLizrd

2. What is your total level? 2004

3. What time zone are you in? Mountain (UTC−07:00)

4. How old are you? 26

5. How did you find us? These forums :)

6. What do you love about Runescape? The community and how laid back it is. I've played a lot of competitive games, which are nice, but it's great to play a chill game and make some friends.

7. What do you like to do when you aren't working or playing OSRS? Going to the gym, playing volleyball, spending time with my wife and pets.

8. What are you looking for in a clan? A friendly and helpful community in which members support and celebrate each other.

9. What are you current in game goals? Completing the Inferno.

10. Would you be interested in joining the clan's discord server? Yeah absolutely.

11. Are you willing to participate in clan events and what is one clan event you'd love to see? Yeah, skill of the week sounds great, and I would love to try group PVM (something I haven't done much of).

12. Why do you think you'd be a good fit for Forever Home? I really thrive in a group/community setting, whether it's at work, on a sports team, or in a competitive video game. I like learning from others and sharing my knowledge as a veteran player who started in 2006.

13. Acknowledgement: In an effort to keep our clan mature and welcoming for all members, we do not allow excessive profanity, topics of a sexual or controversial nature, or about drugs. Do you agree? Yes, I agree.

26-Oct-2023 04:31:39

Quick find code: 320-321-657-66285260 Back to Top