Packerunit

2. What is your total level?

3. What time zone are you in?
Pacific Timezone

4. How old are you?

5. How did you find us?
Forums

6. What do you love about Runescape?
I have played Runescape for almost 20 years now and I love the diversity in gameplay. Whether you want to afk or do something more active there is always something to do and learn.

7. What do you like to do when you aren't working or playing OSRS?
I really enjoy spending time with my son and coaching his sports. I also enjoy playing them as well!

8. What are you looking for in a clan?
I am just looking for an active clan that has different events that I can join!

9. What are you current in game goals?
My current in game goal is to complete all quests. I have about 10 left. I also want to try raiding for the 1st time!

10. Would you be interested in joining the clan's discord server?
Yes!

11. Are you willing to participate in clan events and what is one clan event you'd love to see?
Yes and I would love to join a clan event with raiding. Not sure what just anything really.

12. Why do you think you'd be a good fit for Forever Home?
I think I would be a good fit because I am an active player and just looking to find others who want to raid/pvp/skill together.

13. *Required for acceptance, please type response. Acknowledgement: In an effort to keep our clan mature and welcoming for all members, we do not allow excessive profanity, topics of a sexual or controversial nature, or about drugs. Do you agree?
Yes

10-Oct-2023 18:17:33

Packerunit

Packerunit

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bonus Questions (These are optional, but we like to have fun, and love if you'd join in):

1. What is your favorite food?
I got a smoker for Father's day and man does the 18 hour brisket hit the spot!
2. Do you have any pets you'd love to virtually share with the clan (we love our furry friends)?
Yes I have 3 dogs! One is 6 who is a Rottweiler Heeler Mix, one is 5 who is a Heeler mix, and one just turned 1 who is a full Rottweiler.
3. What is your favorite thing to play on game night (board game, card game, etc)?
I like the game Bang!
4. If you were being dropped on an island for a month and could only have three items, what items would you request and why?
Fire starter to stay warm, multitool for cutting and hunting, and a dog to keep me company and help hunt!

10-Oct-2023 18:23:29

Packerunit

Packerunit

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Bonus Questions (These are optional, but we like to have fun, and love if you'd join in):

I got a smoker for Father's day and man does the 18 hour brisket hit the spot!
2. Do you have any pets you'd love to virtually share with the clan (we love our furry friends)?
Yes I have 3 dogs! One is 6 who is a Rottweiler Heeler Mix, one is 5 who is a Heeler mix, and one just turned 1 who is a full Rottweiler.
3. What is your favorite thing to play on game night (board game, card game, etc)?
I like the game Bang!
4. If you were being dropped on an island for a month and could only have three items, what items would you request and why?
Fire starter to stay warm, multitool for cutting and hunting, and a dog to keep me company and help hunt!

10-Oct-2023 18:23:30

qdaan
May Member 2023

qdaan

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Application:

1. What is your username?
L O Q O X

2. What is your total level?

3. What time zone are you in?
GMT +1

4. How old are you?

5. How did you find us?
Here on the forums

6. What do you love about Runescape?
Can't quit

7. What do you like to do when you aren't working or playing OSRS?
Work, gf, sports

8. What are you looking for in a clan?
Just some social vibes when grinding and bossing together

9. What are you current in game goals?
2200 total

10. Would you be interested in joining the clan's discord server?
Sure

11. Are you willing to participate in clan events and what is one clan event you'd love to see?
Depends on availability but sure, bossing is always fun

12. Why do you think you'd be a good fit for Forever Home?
Chill and mature

13. *Required for acceptance, please type response. Acknowledgement: In an effort to keep our clan mature and welcoming for all members, we do not allow excessive profanity, topics of a sexual or controversial nature, or about drugs. Do you agree?
Yes

Pizza and kapsalon(Google, best thing ever)
Nope
Monopoly
Rig, Ethernet and Runelite for obvious reasons

10-Oct-2023 18:32:19

Quick find code: 320-321-657-66285260 Back to Top