3. What time zone are you in?UTC+1 uk

4. How old are you?27

5. How did you find us?runescape forum

6. What do you love about Runescape?all the different skill and boss you can do

7. What do you like to do when you aren't working or playing OSRS?cooking

8. What are you looking for in a clan?people to talk to and have fun with

9. What are you current in game goals?to max out all skills

10. Would you be interested in joining the clan's discord server?yes

11. Are you willing to participate in clan events and what is one clan event you'd love to see?yes i love to do tempoross

12. Why do you think you'd be a good fit for Forever Home?i can help out the clan member if can

13. *Required for acceptance, please type response. Acknowledgement: In an effort to keep our clan mature and welcoming for all members, we do not allow excessive profanity, topics of a sexual or controversial nature, or about drugs. Do you agree? Acknowledgement

07-Oct-2023 20:47:11

Aera
Oct Member 2023

Aera

Posts: 2,412 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What is your username? Aera

2. What is your total level? 1173

3. What time zone are you in? CST

4. How old are you? 31

5. How did you find us? Stumbled across it in the forums

6. What do you love about Runescape? I've been playing off and on since 2005. I love the fact that I always have a game I adore to come back to every so often :)

7. What do you like to do when you aren't working or playing OSRS? Lifting weights, watching movies/shows, hiking

8. What are you looking for in a clan? A chill, social place to settle into. Preferably with some other, less experienced OSRS players

9. What are you current in game goals? Quests, Barrows gloves, Fighter torso

10. Would you be interested in joining the clan's discord server? Sure!

11. Are you willing to participate in clan events and what is one clan event you'd love to see? Sure - I'm pretty new to OSRS though so I don't have any ideas atm

12. Why do you think you'd be a good fit for Forever Home? I've been guesting in the clan chat for a few days. I'm easygoing and confident I'd mesh well with anyone

13. *Required for acceptance, please type response. Acknowledgement: In an effort to keep our clan mature and welcoming for all members, we do not allow excessive profanity, topics of a sexual or controversial nature, or about drugs. Do you agree? Yes

09-Oct-2023 00:54:24

Quick find code: 320-321-657-66285260 Back to Top