Posts: 472 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Not GHCIM said :
1. What is your username? Omy RS

2. What is your total level? 2107

3. What time zone are you in? GMT +3

4. How old are you? 29

5. How did you find us? Runescape offical forum

6. What do you love about Runescape? Everything! I have played since 2001

7. What do you like to do when you aren't working or playing OSRS? I like cars, so mostly im in garage :)

8. What are you looking for in a clan? Mostly looking for a new friends, all my friends are quited and its boring to play alone :D

9. What are you current in game goals? Max my account

10. Would you be interested in joining the clan's discord server? Yes

11. Are you willing to participate in clan events and what is one clan event you'd love to see? I would love to do PVM. Honestly i'm so bad at pvm, i would like to change that :)

12. Why do you think you'd be a good fit for Forever Home? Im friendly and helpful.

13. *Required for acceptance, please type response. Acknowledgement: In an effort to keep our clan mature and welcoming for all members, we do not allow excessive profanity, topics of a sexual or controversial nature, or about drugs. Do you agree? Yes I agree.

Accepted. Welcome! :)
Home is where love resides, memories are created, friends always belong, and laughter never ends.

29-Aug-2023 15:39:16

61 Fast hits

61 Fast hits

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
13. *Required for acceptance, please type response. Acknowledgement: In an effort to keep our clan mature and welcoming for all members, we do not allow excessive profanity, topics of a sexual or controversial nature, or about drugs. Do you agree? YES

29-Aug-2023 16:06:15 - Last edited on 29-Aug-2023 16:06:30 by 61 Fast hits

ForeverHome

ForeverHome

Posts: 472 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
61 Fast hits said :
13. *Required for acceptance, please type response. Acknowledgement: In an effort to keep our clan mature and welcoming for all members, we do not allow excessive profanity, topics of a sexual or controversial nature, or about drugs. Do you agree? YES

The acknowledgment in combination with your previous app now have you in accepted status. Welcome! :)
Home is where love resides, memories are created, friends always belong, and laughter never ends.

29-Aug-2023 16:50:38

Quick find code: 320-321-657-66285260 Back to Top