Posts: 68 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
TOP D0G said :
1. What is your username? TOP D0G

2. What is your total level? 1783

3. What time zone are you in? GMT-7

4. How old are you? 28

5. How did you find us? RS forums

6. What do you love about Runescape? Socializing, pvm'ing, skilling

7. What do you like to do when you aren't working or playing OSRS? Scuba diving, hiking or watching movies

8. What are you looking for in a clan? People to team up with for different adventures

9. What are you current in game goals? 99 slayer and the farming pet

10. Would you be interested in joining the clan's discord server? Yes

11. Are you willing to participate in clan events and what is one clan event you'd love to see? Yes, group bossing or bank standing sounds fun

12. Why do you think you'd be a good fit for Forever Home?
I've been playing this account for 16 years now and this will be my first clan. Not up to date on everything meta but hope to learn from some seasoned veterans and make some good friends along the way

13. *Required for acceptance, please type response. Acknowledgement: In an effort to keep our clan mature and welcoming for all members, we do not allow excessive profanity, topics of a sexual or controversial nature, or about drugs. Do you agree? Yes

Bonus Questions (These are optional, but we like to have fun, and love if you'd join in):

1. What is your favorite food? chicken or pizza
2. Do you have any pets you'd love to virtually share with the clan (we love our furry friends)? no
3. What is your favorite thing to play on game night (board game, card game, etc)? video games like RS or warframe
4. If you were being dropped on an island for a month and could only have three items, what items would you request and why? an axe, fire starter and a durable pot. the pot for water and water needs heat to be purified and the axe could help with what you building shelter

Accepted! Welcome. :)
Unexpected kindness is the most powerful, least costly, and most underrated agent of human change. ^_^

27-Aug-2023 17:20:34

SkydiveMrs
Jan Member 2021

SkydiveMrs

Posts: 68 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
NerdMeem said :
Application:

1. What is your username? Nall3

2. What is your total level? 1349

3. What time zone are you in? EU (UTC+3)

4. How old are you? 27

5. How did you find us? Clan forum

6. What do you love about Runescape? Bossing, questing, skilling

7. What do you like to do when you aren't working or playing OSRS? Playing other games/watching series

8. What are you looking for in a clan? Social and helpfull people

9. What are you current in game goals? To get my lvls to start bossing and maybe questcape in some day.

10. Would you be interested in joining the clan's discord server? Yes ofc

11. Are you willing to participate in clan events and what is one clan event you'd love to see? Yes sometimes, something fun.

12. Why do you think you'd be a good fit for Forever Home? I'm lot talktive, helpful and have heart in right place.

13. *Required for acceptance, please type response.
Acknowledgement:
In an effort to keep our clan mature and welcoming for all members, we do not allow excessive profanity, topics of a sexual or controversial nature, or about drugs. Do you agree? yes

Bonus Questions (These are optional, but we like to have fun, and love if you'd join in):

1. What is your favorite food? I love all foods :D
2. Do you have any pets you'd love to virtually share with the clan (we love our furry friends? yes
3. What is your favorite thing to play on game night (board game, card game, etc)? All works with me!
4. If you were being dropped on an island for a month and could only have three items, what items would you request and why? dont really know :o difficult question!

Accepted! Welcome! :)
Unexpected kindness is the most powerful, least costly, and most underrated agent of human change. ^_^

27-Aug-2023 17:21:00

C 0 N N E R
Jun Member 2023

C 0 N N E R

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1. What is your username? A Suh Dudes

2. What is your total level? 1648

3. What time zone are you in? Mountain

4. How old are you? 28

5. How did you find us? Forums

6. What do you love about Runescape? It's super nostalgic for me. Played this as a kid and now coming back as an adult it feels like i'm actually playing it.

7. What do you like to do when you aren't working or playing OSRS? I love to fish. Any chance I get, I try to get out and fish

8. What are you looking for in a clan? An active discord is important to me! I also just want a group where I can make friends. I've been in multiple clans and none of them really just had the outreach that I was hoping for.

9. What are you current in game goals? Get my first 99! I'm currently 96 farming. After that, quest cape then learn some bosses.

10. Would you be interested in joining the clan's discord server? Yes!

11. Are you willing to participate in clan events and what is one clan event you'd love to see? I would love to! I love hide and seeks and a newbie raid event would be fun.

12. Why do you think you'd be a good fit for Forever Home? I love making friends and I like to think I'm fun to be around.

13. *Required for acceptance, please type response.
Acknowledgement:
In an effort to keep our clan mature and welcoming for all members, we do not allow excessive profanity, topics of a sexual or controversial nature, or about drugs. Do you agree?

Yes!

1. What is your favorite food? I'm a sucker for steak.
2. Do you have any pets you'd love to virtually share with the clan (we love our furry friends)? I have two furry friends :)
3. What is your favorite thing to play on game night (board game, card game, etc)? Settlers of Catan
4. If you were being dropped on an island for a month and could only have three items, what items would you request and why? Knife, flint + steel, tarp. Survivor has taught me well haha

28-Aug-2023 07:23:26

Quick find code: 320-321-657-66285260 Back to Top