Quick find code: 320-321-657-66285260

SkydiveMrs
Jan Member 2021

SkydiveMrs

Posts: 68 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Synizta said :
1. What is your username? Synizta

2. What is your total level? 2068

3. What time zone are you in? ACST (Australian Central)

4. How old are you? 30

5. How did you find us? Forums

6. What do you love about Runescape? So many different things to do, different ways to play the game. Pretty much always something to do.

7. What do you like to do when you aren't working or playing OSRS? Other video games, watching pro wrestling or football (soccer), writing, watching anime, going to the gym, among other things. xD

8. What are you looking for in a clan? A place to feel included and welcome. Maybe make some new friends, and be involved with clan with various content like bossing, raids, etc.

9. What are you current in game goals? Just to have fun, maybe get some more 99's, eventually max....at some point in the next 10 years.

10. Would you be interested in joining the clan's discord server? Yes

11. Are you willing to participate in clan events and what is one clan event you'd love to see? Yes, if time zones and my schedule allows me to.

12. Why do you think you'd be a good fit for Forever Home? I like to be involved with clan, be it bossing, raids, etc. I like to help new members feel welcome. I'm friendly and easy to get along with.

13. *Required for acceptance, please type response. Acknowledgement: In an effort to keep our clan mature and welcoming for all members, we do not allow excessive profanity, topics of a sexual or controversial nature, or about drugs. Do you agree? Yes

Bonus Questions: Sorry, I don't have the characters left to answer bonus questions ):

Accepted! Welcome! :)
Unexpected kindness is the most powerful, least costly, and most underrated agent of human change. ^_^

26-Aug-2023 14:17:59

Quick find code: 320-321-657-66285260 Back to Top