Forums

WhiteKnights

Quick find code: 320-321-650-66259434

Saint Valion

Saint Valion

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Greetings White Knights!

Im a recently returning player, so my character is fresh. I really liked this Clan introduction thread and the roleplay favor is really appealing! That being said, I would like to apply!

What should we call you?: You can call me by my IGN Saint Valion or Lauri (real life name)

Have you completed the quest Wanted! ?: As the character is few days old only I yet havent done any quests but I like doing them so this will be done in a matter of days!

RS Experience level: Skilling wise Id say Im somewhere between intermed and veteran, but in PVM/PVP I am a noob. I really hope to improve in PVM and finally try out the raiding or high end bossing one day!

Timezone/Activity Level: Timezone GMT +2, I am a pretty active player, being online daily unless I am super busy in real life.

Game Preferences: I played Ironman before but this time I decided to give it a go on regular account. It doesnt mean I want to fly through the content with gold, I will keep the sort of IM style of playing on most of the time, just without restrictions. Id say Im equally interested in PVM/SKilling and Social aspect of the game, thats why I am looking to join a clan and find people to chat or even do in game activities with!

How did you hear about us?: I came upon this thread on the forums.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Sincerely,
Saint Valion.

07-Oct-2022 15:00:03

Guiiney
Jul Member 2023

Guiiney

Posts: 140 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
If you're able to guest in the clan chat we will be able to sort you out for being able to join, also we are working on fixing the link to the Discord server.

This one should work: https://discord.gg/7ysgxqKU
† WKOF since 2010 †

† Clan Chat:WhiteKnights †

† Discord.gg/WhiteKnights †

09-Oct-2022 20:11:18 - Last edited on 09-Oct-2022 20:13:03 by Guiiney

Quick find code: 320-321-650-66259434 Back to Top