Forums

WhiteKnights

Quick find code: 320-321-650-66259434

MrCandlejack
May Member 2023

MrCandlejack

Posts: 683 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What should we call you?: Any nicknames? May be helpful for serial name changers

Candle, Candlejack

Have you completed the quest Wanted! ?: The quest is required in-game to wear white armor

Yep, believe I have the entire questline done up to where osrs has it set as.

RS Experience level: How familiar are you with the game? Noob/Intermediate/Veteran?

Intermediate. I dont know a lot of specifics like BIC and such but familiar enough.

Timezone/Activity Level: We don't need to know where you're from, but we'd like to know when and how often we can expect you to be around.

Eastern (EST)

Game Preferences: What's your play-style like? Favorite minigames? Skilling? Ironman? etc...

Mostly skilling but I do a lot of questing as well (trying to do Achievement diary as well). Open to learning PvM and Raids.

How did you hear about us?: Were you referred to us by a current clan member? If so, who?

Forum Post

26-Aug-2022 19:55:44

Skyjockey9

Skyjockey9

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What should we call you?: Any nicknames? Sky works for now until I decide on a new name

Have you completed the quest Wanted! ?: Yes, I have completed Wanted!

RS Experience level: How familiar are you with the game? I'd have to say intermediate only because I haven't played in a year or so, but I've been playing for more than ten years now on and off.

Timezone/Activity Level: I'm in central time and my activity level fluctuates just cause I don't have a set schedule, but I do have time for at least a couple hours 3-5 days a week

Game Preferences: What's your play-style like? Favorite minigames? Skilling? Ironman? etc...
I love barbarian assault and castle wars, I've been looking to team up with a few people to do some bosses until I get the hang of things or to a level where I can solo some. Last, I do spend a lot of time skilling over PVM/PVP but wouldn't mind changing things up

How did you hear about us?: Were you referred to us by a current clan member? If so, who?
Just saw the clan and the forums and it caught my attention.

26-Aug-2022 23:02:34

Quick find code: 320-321-650-66259434 Back to Top