Infinite OSRS (Social, Events)

Quick find code: 320-321-489-66246612

ttsp
Jun Member 2023

ttsp

Posts: 9 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
1.) What is your OSRS username?
A: ttsp

2.) Do you have an active Discord account? Our main hub and system is through our Discord server, so you’ll need to be able to participate through there.
A: I am somewhat new to discord but will be active.

3.) Have you ever been in a Clan before? If not, what are you looking for in a Clan?
A: Yes, but was too low of a level to really do any group content/pvm, and I didn't quite understand asking questions that could be answered easily through the wiki was quite annoying until I had put more time into the game.

4.) What are some aspects of OSRS that you enjoy?
A: Atm, the rush of learning Zulrah is pretty great. Doing SOTE, MM2, DS2 and other challenging quests were quite fun. Really, anything that gets your blood pumping. The rush this game can give you is pretty insane.

5.) We are a non-toxic environment. Are you able to contribute to that?
A: Absolutely.

6.) What time zone are you?
A: Central Time (USA)

12-Jun-2023 04:39:54

RubyOracle
Jul Member 2023

RubyOracle

Posts: 912 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ttsp said :
1.) What is your OSRS username?
A: ttsp

2.) Do you have an active Discord account? Our main hub and system is through our Discord server, so you’ll need to be able to participate through there.
A: I am somewhat new to discord but will be active.

3.) Have you ever been in a Clan before? If not, what are you looking for in a Clan?
A: Yes, but was too low of a level to really do any group content/pvm, and I didn't quite understand asking questions that could be answered easily through the wiki was quite annoying until I had put more time into the game.

4.) What are some aspects of OSRS that you enjoy?
A: Atm, the rush of learning Zulrah is pretty great. Doing SOTE, MM2, DS2 and other challenging quests were quite fun. Really, anything that gets your blood pumping. The rush this game can give you is pretty insane.

5.) We are a non-toxic environment. Are you able to contribute to that?
A: Absolutely.

6.) What time zone are you?
A: Central Time (USA)

Hey there, ttsp! :) Thank you so much for completing the application. Please go to our Discord and follow the steps through there. We're so glad you've decided to join the Infinite OSRS family! :D
:)
RubyOracle
| Ashley |
Canadian
:)

12-Jun-2023 12:21:51

Quick find code: 320-321-489-66246612 Back to Top