Forums

After Work Lounge - Social CC

Quick find code: 320-321-298-66213729

Tee Baggum
Nov Member 2021

Tee Baggum

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Have you visited our CC for any length of time? How many days? Struggling to add clan chat...keeps giving me "BINGO 8 1"

Have you read our Code of Conduct section? yep

Age group: 20-30

Why do you believe we will be a good fit for you? Seems casual and fun

What kind of account are you? Main, just whatever feels fun for the day, trying to max/make gp

What kind of events do you hope to see? skills/bossing/maybe pvp

All clan announcements and organized events are made via our clan discord. If you wish to take part of these events and know what is happening in the clan, you need to be a part of Discord. Do you acknowledge this? yes

Do you want an invite to our Discord server? sure!

What are your personal goals in game? have fun, re-live childhood, maxxing, gp

What is your time zone? CST

Were you referred? If yes, by who? No

Were you with, or are you currently with any clans? Was with Literal Gods for a while up until a couple months ago, everyone changed so I lost touch with people

If you were, why did you leave? Lost touch with people

Will you agree to bump the forums intermittently? If I can remember...rarely on forums

Finally, tell us a Runescape story. Runescape was my childhood, playing hours a day, not getting anywhere. Now I can satisfy my childhood dreams of a max account with lots of gp! I still remember the days of Zezima, party hats, and endless goblin fighting outside lumby :)

26-Mar-2022 14:45:28

Lectriclew
Dec Member 2023

Lectriclew

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN at the time of application:
Lectriclew

Please visit us for a WEEK before proceeding with the application to see if it fits your needs.
Have you visited our CC for any length of time? How many days?

Yes, one week

Have you read our Code of Conduct section?
Yes

Age group:
25-30

Why do you believe we will be a good fit for you?
I enjoyed the social atmosphere as a guest in the CC found the members to be friendly people

What kind of account are you?
Normal main account

What kind of events do you hope to see?
Any kind to be honest

All clan announcements and organized events are made via our clan discord. If you wish to take part of these events and know what is happening in the clan, you need to be a part of Discord. Do you acknowledge this?
Acknowledged

Do you want an invite to our Discord server?
Yes

What are your personal goals in game?
To reach level 99 in all skills, obtain the Quest and Diary capes, build a max POH, and amass great wealth in game

What is your time zone?
Normally UTC-5 (EST) however I am currently abroad in UTC+3

Were you referred? If yes, by who?
Yes, by my friend The Run

Were you with, or are you currently with any clans?
Not really. Technically, I was temporarily a member of another clan but never ranked or engaged. Since I was essentially a guest, I do not truly consider it a prior clan

If you were, why did you leave?
It was not a good fit

Will you agree to bump the forums intermittently?
If specifically asked and within reason so as not to cause spam in the forums, yes

Finally, tell us a Runescape story.
I started playing Runescape in 2003 and have been off-and-on since then; switching between Runescape and another popular MMORPG. People close to me IRL continue to play and have maxed and have inspired me to become more active in the game.

As evidence to having read the code of conduct, Nasty Hobbitses

01-Apr-2022 15:03:40

AWLCC

AWLCC

Posts: 193 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lectriclew said :
RSN at the time of application:
Lectriclew

Please visit us for a WEEK before proceeding with the application to see if it fits your needs.
Have you visited our CC for any length of time? How many days?

Yes, one week

Have you read our Code of Conduct section?
Yes

Age group:
25-30

Why do you believe we will be a good fit for you?
I enjoyed the social atmosphere as a guest in the CC found the members to be friendly people

What kind of account are you?
Normal main account

What kind of events do you hope to see?
Any kind to be honest

All clan announcements and organized events are made via our clan discord. If you wish to take part of these events and know what is happening in the clan, you need to be a part of Discord. Do you acknowledge this?
Acknowledged

Do you want an invite to our Discord server?
Yes

What are your personal goals in game?
To reach level 99 in all skills, obtain the Quest and Diary capes, build a max POH, and amass great wealth in game

What is your time zone?
Normally UTC-5 (EST) however I am currently abroad in UTC+3

Were you referred? If yes, by who?
Yes, by my friend The Run

Were you with, or are you currently with any clans?
Not really. Technically, I was temporarily a member of another clan but never ranked or engaged. Since I was essentially a guest, I do not truly consider it a prior clan

If you were, why did you leave?
It was not a good fit

Will you agree to bump the forums intermittently?
If specifically asked and within reason so as not to cause spam in the forums, yes

Finally, tell us a Runescape story.
I started playing Runescape in 2003 and have been off-and-on since then; switching between Runescape and another popular MMORPG. People close to me IRL continue to play and have maxed and have inspired me to become more active in the game.

As evidenc

Accepted :)

01-Apr-2022 16:37:06

Quick find code: 320-321-298-66213729 Back to Top