Forums

After Work Lounge - Social CC

Quick find code: 320-321-298-66213729

Git Ganked

Git Ganked

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN at the time of application: Git Ganked

Please visit us for a WEEK before proceeding with the application to see if it fits your needs.

Have you visited our CC for any length of time? How many days? Yes, about a week

Have you read our Code of Conduct section? Yes

Age group: 30

Why do you believe we will be a good fit for you? AWLCC seems a like a good community that's supports and encourages others, and that's what i'm looking for. Like minded players to grind with.

What kind of account are you? Originally a pure, but i have now im more interested in pvm, so i've been leveling up everything

What kind of events do you hope to see? Group bossing!

All clan announcements and organized events are made via our clan discord. If you wish to take part of these events and know what is happening in the clan, you need to be a part of Discord. Do you acknowledge this? Yes

Do you want an invite to our Discord server? Yes

What are your personal goals in game? Currently working towards 90str, and 90 range. And questing for barrow's gloves.

What is your time zone? EST

Were you referred? If yes, by who? No

Were you with, or are you currently with any clans? No

If you were, why did you leave?

Will you agree to bump the forums intermittently? Yes

Finally, tell us a Runescape story.
T'was the year 2012, I finally maxed my RS account (before OSRS) I than began a year long gold grind to finally get my hands on a majestic yellow Party Hat. Basically something I wanted my entire RS career (since 2005). I finally bought one (600-700m) at the time. I had this Yellow phat for 2 weeks and then fell for a very elaborate scam, and lost it. I then quit RS for quite a few years, I started playing Rs3 again in 2018. Re-maxed and met all my goals once again. I then started playing OSRS casually for the nostalgia. So, here I am!

13-Mar-2022 17:37:36

Git Ganked

Git Ganked

Git Ganked said :

Please visit us for a WEEK before proceeding with the application to see if it fits your needs.

Have you visited our CC for any length of time? How many days? Yes, about a week

Why do you believe we will be a good fit for you? AWLCC seems a like a good community that's supports and encourages others, and that's what i'm looking for. Like minded players to grind with.

What kind of account are you? Originally a pure, but i have now im more interested in pvm, so i've been leveling up everything

All clan announcements and organized events are made via our clan discord. If you wish to take part of these events and know what is happening in the clan, you need to be a part of Discord. Do you acknowledge this? Yes

What are your personal goals in game? Currently working towards 90str, and 90 range. And questing for barrow's gloves.

T'was the year 2012, I finally maxed my RS account (before OSRS) I than began a year long gold grind to finally get my hands on a majestic yellow Party Hat. Basically something I wanted my entire RS career (since 2005). I finally bought one (600-700m) at the time. I had this Yellow phat for 2 weeks and then fell for a very elaborate scam, and lost it. I then quit RS for quite a few years, I started playing Rs3 again in 2018. Re-maxed and met all my goals once again. I then started playing OSRS casually for the nostalgia. So, here I am!

Nasty Hobbitses

14-Mar-2022 02:12:24

IanKnight99
Mar Member 2024

IanKnight99

RSN at the time of application:

Ianknight99

Have you visited our CC for any length of time? How many days?

One week.

Have you read our Code of Conduct section?

I have, it's all good.

Age group:

Why do you believe we will be a good fit for you?

I avoid clans for the most part because many are toxic af. This is the only clan I've found that fits me.

What kind of account are you?

Mainly mining. Crafting is second. I'm also a full-time star miner. I'm happy to call out stars for the clan.

What kind of events do you hope to see?

Just having fun playing the game.

All clan announcements and organized events are made via our clan discord. If you wish to take part of these events and know what is happening in the clan, you need to be a part of Discord. Do you acknowledge this?

Sure. I just need a discord account...

Do you want an invite to our Discord server?

That would help, thank you.

What are your personal goals in game?

99 mining (currently 90) and eventually 99 crafting (a long way off from that).

What is your time zone?

North American central time zone.

Were you referred? If yes, by who?

Yes, The Run.

Were you with, or are you currently with any clans?

Currently clanless.

One clan I joined, but soon left because the toxic atmosphere was out of control. I don't even remember the name of that clan. I've blocked it out of my memory.

Will you agree to bump the forums intermittently?

Absolutely.

Back in the dark ages, a long, long time ago, or more accurately 2004, I started playing Runescape. Then, I quit for a while because back in those days, there wasn't much to do in the game, especially for free members. Now I'm back and enjoying the latest in Runescape as a p2p member.

nasty hobitses

14-Mar-2022 18:43:38 - Last edited on 14-Mar-2022 18:53:12 by IanKnight99

Kndd
Jul Member 2015

Kndd

Posts: 578 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
IanKnight99 said :
RSN at the time of application:

Ianknight99

Have you visited our CC for any length of time? How many days?

One week.

Have you read our Code of Conduct section?

I have, it's all good.

Age group:

Why do you believe we will be a good fit for you?
I avoid clans for the most part because many are toxic af. This is the only clan I've found that fits me.

What kind of account are you?
Mainly mining. Crafting is second. I'm also a full-time star miner. I'm happy to call out stars for the clan.

What kind of events do you hope to see?

Just having fun playing the game.

All clan announcements and organized events are made via our clan discord. If you wish to take part of these events and know what is happening in the clan, you need to be a part of Discord. Do you acknowledge this?
Sure. I just need a discord account...

Do you want an invite to our Discord server?
That would help, thank you.

What are your personal goals in game?
99 mining (currently 90) and eventually 99 crafting (a long way off from that).

What is your time zone?
North American central time zone.

Were you referred? If yes, by who?
Yes, The Run.

Were you with, or are you currently with any clans?
Currently clanless.

One clan I joined, but soon left because the toxic atmosphere was out of control. I don't even remember the name of that clan. I've blocked it out of my memory.

Will you agree to bump the forums intermittently?
Absolutely.

Back in the dark ages, a long, long time ago, or more accurately 2004, I started playing Runescape. Then, I quit for a while because back in those days, there wasn't much to do in the game, especially for free members. Now I'm back and enjoying the latest in Runescape as a p2p member.

nasty hobitses

Accepted, welcome
Namaste. One love.

14-Mar-2022 18:56:39

Iron Thollus

Iron Thollus

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN at the time of application: "Iron Thollus"

Have you visited our CC for any length of time? How many days? It's been approximately a week tomorrow I've been sat as guest.

Age group: 28

Why do you believe we will be a good fit for you? I'm a returning player to OS, wanted to join a social group.

What kind of account are you? Iron man, but have a main but don't play that anymore.

What kind of events do you hope to see? Weekly skilling events, social gatherings etc.

What are your personal goals in game? Plenty of short term goals for a low level iron, get into bossing etc. Long term goals will be to enviably be solo'ing CoX as an iron.

What is your time zone? GMT +1

Were you referred? If yes, by who? - Found on forums

If you were, why did you leave? N/A

Been playing RS since approximately 2007, met a lot of good people along the way. Recently due to work commitments I've struggled to maintain playing two accounts effectively, so ultimately I chose to stick with the iron and progress it forward into my potential main account, my highlight on my other account will have to be 99 slayer, the many months it taken was a great achievement for myself. Hope to recreate the same accomplishments on the new account.

Nasty Hobbitses
- Iron Thollus

14-Mar-2022 19:37:35

AWLCC

AWLCC

Posts: 193 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Git Ganked said :
Git Ganked said :

Nasty Hobbitses

Accepted, welcome to AWL :)

14-Mar-2022 20:23:40

Quick find code: 320-321-298-66213729 Back to Top