Forums

After Work Lounge - Social CC

Quick find code: 320-321-298-66213729

AWLCC

AWLCC

Posts: 193 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
x_GeeZee_x said :
RSN at the time of application: -- x_GeeZee_x

Please visit us for a WEEK before proceeding with the application to see if it fits your needs.
Have you visited our CC for any length of time? How many days? --- been on the guest chat roughly 10 days

Have you read our Code of Conduct section? --- Yes

Age group: --- 35-40

Why do you believe we will be a good fit for you? --- everyone in the chat seems to be quite nice plus there are helpful members and members around the same experience level as myself

What kind of account are you? --- i have one account so it's my main. Enjoying some season play now for the first time too

What kind of events do you hope to see? --- never experienced any group play yet so that would be fun to try (organized)

All clan announcements and organized events are made via our clan discord. If you wish to take part of these events and know what is happening in the clan, you need to be a part of Discord. Do you acknowledge this? --- Yes

Do you want an invite to our Discord server? --- Yes

What are your personal goals in game? --- at this point just getting to the mid game and trying some initial bossing. Overall to see the raids would be pretty cool!

What is your time zone?--- EST

Were you referred? If yes, by who? --- No

Were you with, or are you currently with any clans? --- No this is my first

If you were, why did you leave? --- NA

Will you agree to bump the forums intermittently? --- Yes

Finally, tell us a Runescape story --- Honestly no major story. I've been exploring over the past few years casually and trying to learn to be self sufficient (but there is just sooooo much). It would be nice to be involved in an active chat which is why I've been looking for a clan. I also have been back on more often due to Mobile. Gives me some easier access throughout the day cuz let's face it....lifes different now :)

Accepted, welcome to AWL :)

18-Feb-2022 15:12:56

3Corps

3Corps

Posts: 137 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Have you visited our CC for any length of time? How many days? Yes, I’ve been on every day for 5 of the last 6 days.

Have you read our Code of Conduct section? Yes

Age group: 25

Why do you believe we will be a good fit for you? I’m just looking for a relaxed atmosphere without a bunch of toxic people to play RuneScape. And the clan member I’ve talked to have been really helpful and chill (xim, salty and heaven of the top of my head)

What kind of account are you? I just play for fun. If this is asking if I’m Ironman mode or some kinda of pure then my answer is no, just a random do everything kind of account.

What kind of events do you hope to see? Not sure, it’s been a long time since I’ve played any video games. Skilling competitions sounds fun. Maybe a dual arena bracket?

All clan announcements and organized events are made via our clan discord. If you wish to take part of these events and know what is happening in the clan, you need to be a part of Discord. Do you acknowledge this? Yes
Do you want an invite to our Discord server? Sure but I won’t voice chat much if at all.
What are your personal goals in game? Have fun.

What is your time zone? GMT -6 (central standard timezone) right now

Were you referred? If yes, by who? No, I found this on the clan forum page. I like the name as it describes when I play.

Were you with, or are you currently with any clans? I’ve been in a few in the past not sure how long ago exactly or the names.

If you were, why did you leave? I didn’t prioritize play video games at that point of my life so I stopped playing to focus on other things.

Will you agree to bump the forums intermittently? Sure but I probably won’t remember unless someone says something

Finally, tell us a Runescape story. Okay:
The very short Fifth Age was a time of amazing strides for the human race, granting many humans dominance throughout central Gielinor largely due to the discovery of runecrafting at the…
Nasty hobitses

19-Feb-2022 05:14:19

AWLCC

AWLCC

Posts: 193 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
3Corps said :
Have you visited our CC for any length of time? How many days? Yes, I’ve been on every day for 5 of the last 6 days.

Have you read our Code of Conduct section? Yes

Age group: 25

Why do you believe we will be a good fit for you? I’m just looking for a relaxed atmosphere without a bunch of toxic people to play RuneScape. And the clan member I’ve talked to have been really helpful and chill (xim, salty and heaven of the top of my head)

What kind of account are you? I just play for fun. If this is asking if I’m Ironman mode or some kinda of pure then my answer is no, just a random do everything kind of account.

What kind of events do you hope to see? Not sure, it’s been a long time since I’ve played any video games. Skilling competitions sounds fun. Maybe a dual arena bracket?

All clan announcements and organized events are made via our clan discord. If you wish to take part of these events and know what is happening in the clan, you need to be a part of Discord. Do you acknowledge this? Yes
Do you want an invite to our Discord server? Sure but I won’t voice chat much if at all.
What are your personal goals in game? Have fun.

What is your time zone? GMT -6 (central standard timezone) right now

Were you referred? If yes, by who? No, I found this on the clan forum page. I like the name as it describes when I play.

Were you with, or are you currently with any clans? I’ve been in a few in the past not sure how long ago exactly or the names.

If you were, why did you leave? I didn’t prioritize play video games at that point of my life so I stopped playing to focus on other things.

Will you agree to bump the forums intermittently? Sure but I probably won’t remember unless someone says something

Finally, tell us a Runescape story. Okay:
The very short Fifth Age was a time of amazing strides for the human race, granting many humans dominance throughout central Gielinor largely due to

Accepted, welcome to AWL :)

19-Feb-2022 15:19:47

H3y St3p Br0

H3y St3p Br0

Posts: 99 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN at the time of application: H3y St3p Br0

Please visit us for a WEEK before proceeding with the application to see if it fits your needs.

Have you visited our CC for any length of time? How many days?
no
Have you read our Code of Conduct section? yes

Age group:I am 27

Why do you believe we will be a good fit for you?
I just want a clan to hang with after work lol sounds like your clan has a good mojo :P

What kind of account are you? Main

What kind of events do you hope to see? I mostly care about mild pvm and just hanging out

All clan announcements and organized events are made via our clan discord. If you wish to take part of these events and know what is happening in the clan, you need to be a part of Discord. Do you acknowledge this?
yes
Do you want an invite to our Discord server?
yes

What are your personal goals in game?
have fun, get levels

What is your time zone? CST

Were you referred? If yes, by who?

Were you with, or are you currently with any clans?

If you were, why did you leave?

Will you agree to bump the forums intermittently?
yes

Finally, tell us a Runescape story.
Probably the coolest story I have is playings rs3 the day before runespan came out, and there was weird stuff popping up at the grand exchange, looked like a jmod was spawning stuff lol anyways there were huge and I mean absolutely huge protests from the players. Everyone went to Falador on house party world if I remember right, and lots of people had cannons out. Tons of chanting "We pay we say!" stuff like that. It felt like I got to witness a small part of Runescape's history that day, even if nothing really became of the protests :P

25-Feb-2022 14:37:21

NotPichoup
Oct Member 2020

NotPichoup

Posts: 105 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
H3y St3p Br0 said :
RSN at the time of application: H3y St3p Br0

Have you visited our CC for any length of time? How many days?
no
Have you read our Code of Conduct section? yes

Age group:I am 27

Why do you believe we will be a good fit for you?
I just want a clan to hang with after work lol sounds like your clan has a good mojo :P

What kind of account are you? Main

What kind of events do you hope to see? I mostly care about mild pvm and just hanging out

All clan announcements and organized events are made via our clan discord. If you wish to take part of these events and know what is happening in the clan, you need to be a part of Discord. Do you acknowledge this?
yes
Do you want an invite to our Discord server?
yes

What are your personal goals in game?
have fun, get levels

What is your time zone? CST

Were you referred? If yes, by who?

Were you with, or are you currently with any clans?

If you were, why did you leave?

Will you agree to bump the forums intermittently?
yes

Finally, tell us a Runescape story.
Probably the coolest story I have is playings rs3 the day before runespan came out, and there was weird stuff popping up at the grand exchange, looked like a jmod was spawning stuff lol anyways there were huge and I mean absolutely huge protests from the players. Everyone went to Falador on house party world if I remember right, and lots of people had cannons out. Tons of chanting "We pay we say!" stuff like that. It felt like I got to witness a small part of Runescape's history that day, even if nothing really became of the protests :P

Please guest in the clan for around a week and re-read the code of conduct.

26-Feb-2022 04:39:56

Quick find code: 320-321-298-66213729 Back to Top