Forums

After Work Lounge - Social CC

Quick find code: 320-321-298-66213729

AWLCC

AWLCC

Posts: 193 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ox0 Ko0ol O0 said :
RSN at the time of application: ox0_ko0ol_o0 / Moeberg

Please visit us for a WEEK before proceeding with the application to see if it fits your needs.

Have you visited our CC for any length of time? How many days?
10 mins. I have spent many hours watching Casual Stream. That is why i like to join after 10 mins because i feel like i know some people.

Have you read our Code of Conduct section? Yes

Age group: Late 20s

Why do you believe we will be a good fit for you? Because i'm Awesome. :) And when Casual Stream for me on Discord it looks to be a fun clan to be in.

What kind of account are you? Chilling. I just do whatever i want on rs. I do love slayer

What kind of events do you hope to see? Bingo. I was following the last bingo very close.

All clan announcements and organized events are made via our clan discord. If you wish to take part of these events and know what is happening in the clan, you need to be a part of Discord. Do you acknowledge this? I do.

Do you want an invite to our Discord server? I do

What are your personal goals in game? Right now im trying to pet hunt

What is your time zone? EU

Were you referred? If yes, by who? Casual

Were you with, or are you currently with any clans? Hexis

If you were, why did you leave? Because im not really a skiller like them. I dont mind if i get crap xp/H

Will you agree to bump the forums intermittently? No. I wont remember to do it. I will try!
Casual made me write i will try !

Finally, tell us a Runescape story. I love Slayer and Ox0 Ko0ol O0 got 1,66B xp while Moeberg is slacking with 1,57B.

Keyword is: Nasty Hobbitses

Accepted, welcome to AWLcc :)

10-Sep-2021 17:04:10

xX BitNit Xx
Nov Member 2023

xX BitNit Xx

Posts: 408 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN at the time of application: xX BitNIt Xx

Please visit us for a WEEK before proceeding with the application to see if it fits your needs.

Have you visited our CC for any length of time? How many days? Yes ~30 days give or take

Have you read our Code of Conduct section? Yes I have

Why do you believe we will be a good fit for you? I believe it will be a good fit because from what ive seen in the CC its a good group of people looking to have fun and enjoy the game, while also helping each other out.

What kind of account are you? Normie

What kind of events do you hope to see? A little of everything (I enjoyed watching bingo unfold this past little bit)

All clan announcements and organized events are made via our clan discord. If you wish to take part of these events and know what is happening in the clan, you need to be a part of Discord. Do you acknowledge this? I understand and will be in discord

Do you want an invite to our Discord server? Yes please

What are your personal goals in game? Honestly just getting back into the game after years off and just trying to enjoy the experience and not play alone. CUrrently finishing my qp cape then working on leveling and PvM

What is your time zone? US Central

Were you referred? If yes, by who? I wasnt

Were you with, or are you currently with any clans? I am not

If you were, why did you leave? N/A

Will you agree to bump the forums intermittently? Absolutely

Finally, tell us a Runescape story. Its more of a memory, but I still remember as a kid when I got my first Barrows drop (a Guthan warspear, when it was like 5m) and made my way to the chaos that was fally park W2 to sell it and finally was really able to get into the game more and progress my account.

Nasty Hobbitses

10-Sep-2021 22:34:18 - Last edited on 11-Sep-2021 19:30:58 by xX BitNit Xx

Kndd
Jul Member 2015

Kndd

Posts: 578 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
xX BitNit Xx said :
RSN at the time of application: xX BitNIt Xx

Have you visited our CC for any length of time? How many days? Yes ~30 days give or take

Have you read our Code of Conduct section? Yes I have

Why do you believe we will be a good fit for you? I believe it will be a good fit because from what ive seen in the CC its a good group of people looking to have fun and enjoy the game, while also helping each other out.

What kind of account are you? Normie

What kind of events do you hope to see? A little of everything (I enjoyed watching bingo unfold this past little bit)

All clan announcements and organized events are made via our clan discord. If you wish to take part of these events and know what is happening in the clan, you need to be a part of Discord. Do you acknowledge this? I understand and will be in discord

Do you want an invite to our Discord server? Yes please

What are your personal goals in game? Honestly just getting back into the game after years off and just trying to enjoy the experience and not play alone. CUrrently finishing my qp cape then working on leveling and PvM

What is your time zone? US Central

Were you referred? If yes, by who? I wasnt

Were you with, or are you currently with any clans? I am not

If you were, why did you leave? N/A

Will you agree to bump the forums intermittently? Absolutely

Finally, tell us a Runescape story. Its more of a memory, but I still remember as a kid when I got my first Barrows drop (a Guthan warspear, when it was like 5m) and made my way to the chaos that was fally park W2 to sell it and finally was really able to get into the game more and progress my account.

Nasty Hobbitses

Application accepted, welcome to Awl :)
Namaste. One love.

11-Sep-2021 19:32:15

Im Single

Im Single

Posts: 284 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN at the time of application: Im Single

Roughly a month of mostly lurking in the chat.

Have you read our Code of Conduct section?
Nasty Hobbitses

Age group: 27

Why do you believe we will be a good fit for you?
Just looking for a group of people that just vibe well and don't act like a bunch of children. From what I've seen

What kind of account are you?
PVM/Solo player

What kind of events do you hope to see?
Skill of the week is probably one of my favorite events to see. The bingo i've read about while guesting also sounds pretty cool.

All clan announcements and organized events are made via our clan discord. If you wish to take part of these events and know what is happening in the clan, you need to be a part of Discord. Do you acknowledge this?
Yes

Do you want an invite to our Discord server?
Yes

What are your personal goals in game?
Max total, and Tbow

What is your time zone?
UTC-5/6 (Central)

Were you referred? If yes, by who?
No I was not but someone can take credit for me if they want.

Were you with, or are you currently with any clans?
Used to be with a clan 2 years ago but took roughly 2 year break from OSRS and I don't remember their name.

If you were, why did you leave?
Life happened and I had to step away from the game for a while.

Will you agree to bump the forums intermittently?
Sure

Finally, tell us a Runescape story.
Back in the day before EOC was a thing in the RS2 days, me and my buddy used to love crashing people at Bandos during the turmoil/overload/spec restore era of RS, except we would show up using regular prayers to crash people because Piety boosts were instant versus Turmoil boosts increasing over times, so by the time we spec'd out the boss the people we were crashing didn't even get their full power from Turmoil. What made this great is the people we crashed were always so mad because we didn't even have Turmoil and we got every kill.

Nasty Hobbitses.

11-Sep-2021 21:55:57

GhostyPotato
Nov Member 2018

GhostyPotato

Posts: 95 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Im Single said :
RSN at the time of application: Im Single

Roughly a month of mostly lurking in the chat.

Have you read our Code of Conduct section?
Nasty Hobbitses

Age group: 27

Why do you believe we will be a good fit for you?
Just looking for a group of people that just vibe well and don't act like a bunch of children. From what I've seen

What kind of account are you?
PVM/Solo player

What kind of events do you hope to see?
Skill of the week is probably one of my favorite events to see. The bingo i've read about while guesting also sounds pretty cool.

All clan announcements and organized events are made via our clan discord. If you wish to take part of these events and know what is happening in the clan, you need to be a part of Discord. Do you acknowledge this?
Yes

Do you want an invite to our Discord server?
Yes

What are your personal goals in game?
Max total, and Tbow

What is your time zone?
UTC-5/6 (Central)

Were you referred? If yes, by who?
No I was not but someone can take credit for me if they want.

Were you with, or are you currently with any clans?
Used to be with a clan 2 years ago but took roughly 2 year break from OSRS and I don't remember their name.

If you were, why did you leave?
Life happened and I had to step away from the game for a while.

Will you agree to bump the forums intermittently?
Sure

Application accepted, welcome to the family!
Once upon a time you ate a potato, NOW I'M BACK WITH A VENGEANCE!

14-Sep-2021 15:59:23

Quick find code: 320-321-298-66213729 Back to Top