Forums

After Work Lounge - Social CC

Quick find code: 320-321-298-66213729

Malkeyorr

Malkeyorr

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN at the time of application: Griptic

Please visit us for a WEEK before proceeding with the application to see if it fits your needs.

Have you visited our CC for any length of time? How many days? 3

Have you read our Code of Conduct section? Yes

Age group: Late 20s

Why do you believe we will be a good fit for you? Very chill and helpful group of people. All interactions have been stellar

What kind of account are you? Normal - first account

What kind of events do you hope to see? Castle wars

All clan announcements and organized events are made via our clan discord. If you wish to take part of these events and know what is happening in the clan, you need to be a part of Discord. Do you acknowledge this? yes

Do you want an invite to our Discord server? Already have one :)

What are your personal goals in game? Raiding With Boogy and the boys.

What is your time zone? MST US

Were you referred? If yes, by who? Boogy/Vette

Were you with, or are you currently with any clans? I'm with you, always.

If you were, why did you leave? N/A

Will you agree to bump the forums intermittently? Always.

Finally, tell us a Runescape story. I "accidentally" bought monkey bones for 1mil on the GE.

Nasty Hobbitses

20-Jun-2021 01:43:52

AWLCC

AWLCC

Posts: 193 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Malkeyorr said :
RSN at the time of application: Griptic

Please visit us for a WEEK before proceeding with the application to see if it fits your needs.

Have you visited our CC for any length of time? How many days? 3

Have you read our Code of Conduct section? Yes

Age group: Late 20s

Why do you believe we will be a good fit for you? Very chill and helpful group of people. All interactions have been stellar

What kind of account are you? Normal - first account

What kind of events do you hope to see? Castle wars

All clan announcements and organized events are made via our clan discord. If you wish to take part of these events and know what is happening in the clan, you need to be a part of Discord. Do you acknowledge this? yes

Do you want an invite to our Discord server? Already have one :)

What are your personal goals in game? Raiding With Boogy and the boys.

What is your time zone? MST US

Were you referred? If yes, by who? Boogy/Vette

Were you with, or are you currently with any clans? I'm with you, always.

If you were, why did you leave? N/A

Will you agree to bump the forums intermittently? Always.

Finally, tell us a Runescape story. I "accidentally" bought monkey bones for 1mil on the GE.

Nasty Hobbitses

Accepted, welcome to AWL :)

20-Jun-2021 01:45:01

Edgar Vask

Edgar Vask

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN at the time of application: Edgar Vask

Please visit us for a WEEK before proceeding with the application to see if it fits your needs. - Done

Have you visited our CC for any length of time? How many days? 7 days today.

Have you read our Code of Conduct section? - Yup, basically boils down to be a decent human being like always.

Age group: I am 29

Why do you believe we will be a good fit for you? You guys already have been, everyone has been so nice and respectful and I've had a great time chatting with all of the members on a daily basis no matter what time of day.

What kind of account are you? Main account.

What kind of events do you hope to see? Low level bossing/skilling or social events personally but I'd be open to about anything if I can do it.

All clan announcements and organized events are made via our clan discord. If you wish to take part of these events and know what is happening in the clan, you need to be a part of Discord. Do you acknowledge this? Yes.

Do you want an invite to our Discord server? Yes

What are your personal goals in game? My biggest goals is raids. I want to clear both Xeric and TOB

What is your time zone? EST

Were you referred? If yes, by who? Yes, by Cozy Shirt

Were you with, or are you currently with any clans? I was previously with Affinity

If you were, why did you leave? The clan was just too quiet for me.

Will you agree to bump the forums intermittently? Sure

Finally, tell us a Runescape story. So, I've only been playing the game for a little under 2 weeks now, and most of my experience has been via questing so I will tell you a little bit about that.

I recently did the quest called Garden of Tranquility and while in retrospect it's a rather simple quest if I had learned how to do the farming right. but considering how I did not, a lot of my crops continued to get diseased or just died, so I had to teleport inbetween 3 locations to make sure everything went right. For something easy, I was sweating lol.

20-Jun-2021 16:36:51

Cyneris
Mar Member 2024

Cyneris

Posts: 30 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Edgar Vask said :
RSN at the time of application: Edgar Vask

Please visit us for a WEEK before proceeding with the application to see if it fits your needs. - Done

Have you visited our CC for any length of time? How many days? 7 days today.

Have you read our Code of Conduct section? - Yup, basically boils down to be a decent human being like always.

Age group: I am 29

Why do you believe we will be a good fit for you? You guys already have been, everyone has been so nice and respectful and I've had a great time chatting with all of the members on a daily basis no matter what time of day.

What kind of account are you? Main account.

What kind of events do you hope to see? Low level bossing/skilling or social events personally but I'd be open to about anything if I can do it.

All clan announcements and organized events are made via our clan discord. If you wish to take part of these events and know what is happening in the clan, you need to be a part of Discord. Do you acknowledge this? Yes.

Do you want an invite to our Discord server? Yes

What are your personal goals in game? My biggest goals is raids. I want to clear both Xeric and TOB

What is your time zone? EST

Were you referred? If yes, by who? Yes, by Cozy Shirt

Were you with, or are you currently with any clans? I was previously with Affinity

If you were, why did you leave? The clan was just too quiet for me.

Will you agree to bump the forums intermittently? Sure

Accepted, welcome! :)

20-Jun-2021 16:59:38 - Last edited on 20-Jun-2021 17:07:54 by Cyneris

Quick find code: 320-321-298-66213729 Back to Top