Forums

After Work Lounge - Social CC

Quick find code: 320-321-298-66213729

Never Dyed
Mar Member 2023

Never Dyed

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN at the time of application: Never Dyed

Please visit us for a WEEK before proceeding with the application to see if it fits your needs.

Have you visited our CC for any length of time? How many days? About 4 days now.

Have you read our Code of Conduct section? Yes

Age group: 36

Why do you believe we will be a good fit for you? You sound like a cool laid back clan.

What kind of account are you? standard just leveling all skills.

What kind of events do you hope to see? Im down for any.

All clan announcements and organized events are made via our clan discord. If you wish to take part of these events and know what is happening in the clan, you need to be a part of Discord. Do you acknowledge this? Yes

Do you want an invite to our Discord server? I got one.

What are your personal goals in game? To see end game bossing.

What is your time zone? East Coast USA

Were you referred? If yes, by who? Yes, Curdy

Were you with, or are you currently with any clans? I was with Redrum

If you were, why did you leave? Someone kicked everyone from clan and a bunch of drama happened.

Will you agree to bump the forums intermittently? Sure

Finally, tell us a Runescape story.

I had a crowd watch me kill my the boss Dragon for DS1 they cheered me on when I ran outta food and got the beast down with only 9hp remaining.

Nasty Hobbitses!

23-Jul-2023 18:36:07 - Last edited on 24-Jul-2023 00:43:47 by Never Dyed

CJsharp1546

CJsharp1546

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN at the time of application:CJsharp

Have you visited our CC for any length of time? How many days? idk what that is

Have you read our Code of Conduct section? yes in the discord

Age group:29

Why do you believe we will be a good fit for you? i need help learning and im pretty cool to hang out with

What kind of account are you? member

What kind of events do you hope to see? all the fun ones

All clan announcements and organized events are made via our clan discord. If you wish to take part of these events and know what is happening in the clan, you need to be a part of Discord. Do you acknowledge this? yes

Do you want an invite to our Discord server? i think im in it because of your bio

What are your personal goals in game? Quest cape and pvp

What is your time zone? central

Were you referred? If yes, by who? no

Were you with, or are you currently with any clans? no

If you were, why did you leave?

Will you agree to bump the forums intermittently? yea

Finally, tell us a Runescape story. as a kid i just killed cows for hours now i want stories

03-Aug-2023 00:44:03

NotPichoup
Oct Member 2020

NotPichoup

Posts: 105 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey @CJsharp1546, in game, if you go into chat-channel tab on the bottom left beside your friends list, navigate to the third teal tab "View Another Clan", and find "awlcc", you should be able to guest in our clan chat and talk with us there

14-Aug-2023 04:34:43

Joiiiiiiii
Nov Member 2022

Joiiiiiiii

Posts: 17 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN at the time of application: Joiiiiiiii

Please visit us for a WEEK before proceeding with the application to see if it fits your needs.

Have you visited our CC for any length of time? How many days? i have and im not sure on the the lenght of time but i have been lurking/chatting for about a month or two now.

Have you read our Code of Conduct section? i have and they seem normal and acceptable and appropriate. =D

Age group: i am 30 0,0

Why do you believe we will be a good fit for you? the event ive heard about seem cool and it would be nice to have a group to boss/skill with.

What kind of account are you? im a normal main account.

What kind of events do you hope to see? uh im not really sure about this one but any event is better then no events

All clan announcements and organized events are made via our clan discord. If you wish to take part of these events and know what is happening in the clan, you need to be a part of Discord. Do you acknowledge this? yeah sounds great.

Do you want an invite to our Discord server? yes please! raids! =D

What are your personal goals in game? just have a good time while eventually maxing

What is your time zone? central time zone usa.

Were you referred? If yes, by who? Davis Theiling ign Fe Briar and others

Were you with, or are you currently with any clans? i think i was in one before but im not sure when it was just a random ge add

If you were, why did you leave? i left to try out this clan davis talks about it alot

Will you agree to bump the forums intermittently? yeah i can uh. ill do my best to remember atleast. life does get busy.

Finally, tell us a Runescape story. i spent like 5 months at living rock caves to get the ever so beautiful mining skill cap and then a month later the rs3 beta came out! =( not a bad update just not for me. oh i also got spooned toa pet on 7 kc! =D

Nasty Hobbitses

29-Aug-2023 01:07:20 - Last edited on 29-Aug-2023 01:40:33 by Joiiiiiiii

Quick find code: 320-321-298-66213729 Back to Top