Forums

After Work Lounge - Social CC

Quick find code: 320-321-298-66213729

GIM CAV
Sep Member 2022

GIM CAV

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN at the time of application: GIM CAV

Please visit us for a WEEK before proceeding with the application to see if it fits your needs.

Have you visited our CC for any length of time? How many days? over 1 week

Have you read our Code of Conduct section? yes

Age group: 30-40

Why do you believe we will be a good fit for you? Yes

What kind of account are you? group iron man, pvm

What kind of events do you hope to see?

All clan announcements and organized events are made via our clan discord. If you wish to take part of these events and know what is happening in the clan, you need to be a part of Discord. Do you acknowledge this? Yes

Do you want an invite to our Discord server? Yes

What are your personal goals in game? max cape and to enjoy the ride

What is your time zone? eastern

Were you referred? If yes, by who? GIM Sasser

Were you with, or are you currently with any clans? no

If you were, why did you leave?

Will you agree to bump the forums intermittently? Yes

Finally, tell us a Runescape story. Years ago my buddy kept telling me about this online game that came out. After weeks of him bugging me about it I decided to give it a try. Next thing I know its 2023 and I am still "trying" it

Nasty Hobbitses

21-Jun-2023 01:45:14

AWLCC

AWLCC

Posts: 193 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
GIM CAV said :
RSN at the time of application: GIM CAV

Please visit us for a WEEK before proceeding with the application to see if it fits your needs.

Have you visited our CC for any length of time? How many days? over 1 week

Have you read our Code of Conduct section? yes

Why do you believe we will be a good fit for you? Yes

What kind of account are you? group iron man, pvm

What kind of events do you hope to see?

All clan announcements and organized events are made via our clan discord. If you wish to take part of these events and know what is happening in the clan, you need to be a part of Discord. Do you acknowledge this? Yes

What are your personal goals in game? max cape and to enjoy the ride

What is your time zone? eastern

Were you referred? If yes, by who? GIM Sasser

Were you with, or are you currently with any clans? no

If you were, why did you leave?

Will you agree to bump the forums intermittently? Yes

Finally, tell us a Runescape story. Years ago my buddy kept telling me about this online game that came out. After weeks of him bugging me about it I decided to give it a try. Next thing I know its 2023 and I am still "trying" it

Nasty Hobbitses

Accepted! welcome to AWLcc :)

27-Jun-2023 00:07:03

God Inc
Jul Member 2017

God Inc

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RSN at the time of application: God Inc

Have you visited our CC for any length of time? How many days? Yes, over 7 days chilling afking skills while traveling for work

Have you read our Code of Conduct section? Yes

Why do you believe we will be a good fit for you? Enjoy hanging out and having good conversations while skilling (mainly afking these days)

What kind of account are you? lvl 3 skiller (non-ironman)

What kind of events do you hope to see? Any and all that I may attend... I wont be much help in any combat related activities

What are your personal goals in game? Max lvl 3 skiller (leveling slayer with random lamps... not sure if i want to grind this or not yet)

What is your time zone? EST

Were you referred? If yes, by who? N/A

Were you with, or are you currently with any clans? This acct has never been in a clan, just started playing it again a year ago. I do have a Maxed Ironman acct, and slowly... very slowly working on a main as well.

If you were, why did you leave? N/A

Will you agree to bump the forums intermittently? Will try to the best of my ability

Finally, tell us a Runescape story.
I started playing RS back in the classic days, and originally hated the slow pace of the game. After a small bout of insomnia in HS i started playing at night when i couldn't sleep.... yea got hooked been playing on and off ever since. Before EOC came out i had 34M slayer exp, and was in the top 100 slayers at that time (and was only 88 range... i hate hate hated range back in the day).

Last but not least: Nasty Hobbitses

27-Jun-2023 19:39:30

Quick find code: 320-321-298-66213729 Back to Top