Forums

Evolve - A community clan V8

Quick find code: 320-321-269-66260565

OhhhhPapa

OhhhhPapa

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
± RS Username: OhhhhPapa

± Did anyone refer you, if so, who? No referral but know a member who gave me lots of good info on the clan :)

± Total Level: 1759

± Combat Level: 107

± What type of player are you; Skiller, PvM, PvP, PvE (list any of the follow)?: Skiller/PVM

± Do you understand the rules and the rank structure? : Yes!

± What do you want to achieve in the clan? Community, my goal is to max and I enjoy chatting in cc, hanging out, having some laughs, getting to know eachother and all around enjoy the time spent in game together

± Favorite rs memory: Before RS2 - Hitting 99 fishing and hanging in fishing guild, rs2/3 farming drygores n maxing, current OSRS hitting my first 99 after not playing for 6 years!

± Favorite skill: Slayer :P but agility close

± Favorite type of events: Skill of the week!

± Are you aware of RuneWatch: Yes

± Will you be joining our Discord? (optional) If yes, please provide your discord username: Yes, OhPapa?#9364

± What is rule #2: ZERO TOLERANCE for harassment and bullying. Arguments happen; racism, sexism, etc does not go here.

± Timezone: PST

± Veteran or new player: Bit of both in a way

± Any comments: Excited to join and learn PVM/Do some events! / I'll be a bit inactive in Disc as I talk all day at work lately so pretty drained by the end of shift to talk more but will be more active starting next year!
:O

29-Dec-2022 15:44:17

WitchsHouse
Nov Member 2021

WitchsHouse

Posts: 84 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
OhhhhPapa said :
± RS Username: OhhhhPapa

± Did anyone refer you, if so, who? No referral but know a member who gave me lots of good info on the clan :)

± Total Level: 1759

± Combat Level: 107

± What type of player are you; Skiller, PvM, PvP, PvE (list any of the follow)?: Skiller/PVM

± Do you understand the rules and the rank structure? : Yes!

± What do you want to achieve in the clan? Community, my goal is to max and I enjoy chatting in cc, hanging out, having some laughs, getting to know eachother and all around enjoy the time spent in game together

± Favorite rs memory: Before RS2 - Hitting 99 fishing and hanging in fishing guild, rs2/3 farming drygores n maxing, current OSRS hitting my first 99 after not playing for 6 years!

± Favorite skill: Slayer :P but agility close

± Favorite type of events: Skill of the week!

± Are you aware of RuneWatch: Yes

± Will you be joining our Discord? (optional) If yes, please provide your discord username: Yes, OhPapa?#9364

± What is rule #2: ZERO TOLERANCE for harassment and bullying. Arguments happen; racism, sexism, etc does not go here.

± Timezone: PST

± Veteran or new player: Bit of both in a way

± Any comments: Excited to join and learn PVM/Do some events! / I'll be a bit inactive in Disc as I talk all day at work lately so pretty drained by the end of shift to talk more but will be more active starting next year!

Accepted! Welcome to the family <3

29-Dec-2022 15:53:40

SsnowwFae
Dec Member 2023

SsnowwFae

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
± RS Username: Ssnoww fae

± Did anyone refer you, if so, who? DianasaurEgg

± Total Level: 1835

± Combat Level: 108

± What type of player are you; Skiller, PvM, PvP, PvE (list any of the follow)?: Skiller who would like to eventuallylearn pvm

± Do you understand the rules and the rank structure? : yus

± What do you want to achieve in the clan? friends, social connections, place to call home

± Favorite rs memory: idk, been playing since classic. lol

± Favorite skill:thievingg

± Favorite type of events: anything that's not pvp

± Are you aware of RuneWatch: yes

± Will you be joining our Discord? (optional) If yes, please provide your discord username: Storm#1617

± What is rule #2: no harassment/bullying/ being a dick

± Timezone: Central (-6)

± Veteran or new player: veteran since '01

± Any comments: Don't eat yellow snow.

29-Dec-2022 16:00:59

WitchsHouse
Nov Member 2021

WitchsHouse

Posts: 84 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
SsnowwFae said :
± RS Username: Ssnoww fae

± Did anyone refer you, if so, who? DianasaurEgg

± Total Level: 1835

± Combat Level: 108

± What type of player are you; Skiller, PvM, PvP, PvE (list any of the follow)?: Skiller who would like to eventuallylearn pvm

± Do you understand the rules and the rank structure? : yus

± What do you want to achieve in the clan? friends, social connections, place to call home

± Favorite rs memory: idk, been playing since classic. lol

± Favorite skill:thievingg

± Favorite type of events: anything that's not pvp

± Are you aware of RuneWatch: yes

± Will you be joining our Discord? (optional) If yes, please provide your discord username: Storm#1617

± What is rule #2: no harassment/bullying/ being a dick

± Timezone: Central (-6)

± Veteran or new player: veteran since '01

± Any comments: Don't eat yellow snow.

Accepted! Welcome to the family <3

29-Dec-2022 16:05:28

Quick find code: 320-321-269-66260565 Back to Top