Forums

Evolve - A community clan V8

Quick find code: 320-321-269-66260565

Why Jamflex
Feb Member 2024

Why Jamflex

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
± RS Username: Why Jamflex

± Did anyone refer you, if so, who? No referrals.

± Total Level: 1736

± Combat Level: 106

± What type of player are you; Skiller, PvM, PvP, PvE (list any of the follow)?: Skiller, PvM

± Do you understand the rules and the rank structure? : Yes

± What do you want to achieve in the clan? I love seeing the loot/skill up notifications, it serves as a great motivation for me. I also like chatting with everyone when a good topic comes up.

± Favorite rs memory: Going to my friend's house on weekends to play runescape back in the early 2000s. I didn't have internet at my house so I'd go there and we'd play together the whole weekend.

± Favorite skill: Slayer

± Favorite type of events: Skill competitions, drop parties.

± Are you aware of RuneWatch: I am after reading about it in your post.

± Will you be joining our Discord? (optional) If yes, please provide your discord username: Likely not, but I might download it and hop on if the situation required.

± What is rule #2: Zero tolerance for harassment or bullying. No racism, sexism, ect.

± Timezone: PST.

± Veteran or new player: Veteran in the sense that I've played for a decent amount of time. Noob when it comes to high-level playing.

± Any comments: I would love to be a part of the clan! Thank you.

16-Apr-2023 05:30:38

Gothic Rock

Gothic Rock

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
± RS Username: Selfs

± Did anyone refer you, if so, who? No.

± Total Level: 2070

± Combat Level: 120

± What type of player are you; Skiller, PvM, PvP, PvE (list any of the follow)?: PvM, Skiller.

± Do you understand the rules and the rank structure? : Yes.

± What do you want to achieve in the clan? Friends to play with and a chill environment :)

± Favorite rs memory: Getting 40 attack at cows to wield my Rune Scim in 2005 xD

± Favorite skill: Slayer

± Favorite type of events: Minigames, Hide n Seek, Bossing, Bingos

± Are you aware of RuneWatch: Yes.

± Will you be joining our Discord? (optional) If yes, please provide your discord username: I will be joining in the future but not at the moment :)

± What is rule #2: ZERO TOLERANCE for harassment and bullying. Arguments happen; racism, sexism, etc does not go here.

± Timezone: EST

± Veteran or new player: Veteran

± Any comments: Happy to join and hope to see all of you in the clan :D

16-Apr-2023 22:02:42

Quick find code: 320-321-269-66260565 Back to Top