Forums

Evolve - A community clan V8

Quick find code: 320-321-269-66260565

Scum Dj

Scum Dj

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
± RS Username: Scum Dj

± Did anyone refer you, if so, who? - No referral.

± Total Level: 1337 (actually lol)

± Combat Level: 91

± What type of player are you; Skiller, PvM, PvP, PvE (list any of the follow)?: Skiller & PvMer looking to get into PvP and PvE.

± Do you understand the rules and the rank structure? : I do

± What do you want to achieve in the clan? Nothing specific, just looking for a "home" for a lack of a better term; I've played completely solo up until now so I'd like to change that.

± Favorite rs memory: Me and my brother and my cousin all playing together in like 08-09

± Favorite skill: Slayer

± Favorite type of events: Would have to do some to find out

± Are you aware of RuneWatch: Vaguely, but yes.

± Will you be joining our Discord? (optional) If yes, please provide your discord username: Yes, scumdj

± What is rule #2: Basically zero tolerance for douchebags, don't be racist or anything of that sort or argumentative.

± Timezone: Eastern standard time (-5)

± Veteran or new player: In the middle

± Any comments: None

27-Jun-2023 14:00:17

Dingo8MaBaby
Feb Member 2012

Dingo8MaBaby

Posts: 1,493 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Scum Dj said :
± RS Username: Scum Dj

± Did anyone refer you, if so, who? - No referral.

± Total Level: 1337 (actually lol)

± Combat Level: 91

± What type of player are you; Skiller, PvM, PvP, PvE (list any of the follow)?: Skiller & PvMer looking to get into PvP and PvE.

± Do you understand the rules and the rank structure? : I do

± What do you want to achieve in the clan? Nothing specific, just looking for a "home" for a lack of a better term; I've played completely solo up until now so I'd like to change that.

± Favorite rs memory: Me and my brother and my cousin all playing together in like 08-09

± Favorite skill: Slayer

± Favorite type of events: Would have to do some to find out

± Are you aware of RuneWatch: Vaguely, but yes.

± Will you be joining our Discord? (optional) If yes, please provide your discord username: Yes, scumdj

± What is rule #2: Basically zero tolerance for douchebags, don't be racist or anything of that sort or argumentative.

± Timezone: Eastern standard time (-5)

± Veteran or new player: In the middle

± Any comments: None

Accepted, welcome to Evolve! :)

Please note, RuneWatch is a website that handles incidents where players commit scams, have not split loot when supposed to and not returned borrowed wealth.

Please join our cc (evolve) in game for your clan invite and for a staff member to add you to our discord as well :)
Come and join the Evolve clan family!

Message dingo8mababy in game or on Discord with any questions or to apply.
Lead Recruitment Member

28-Jun-2023 08:05:29

Quick find code: 320-321-269-66260565 Back to Top