High Garlic
Aug Member 2023

High Garlic

Posts: 32 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
± RS Username: ilovepaint

± Did anyone refer you, if so, who? nope

± Total Level: 1551

± Combat Level: 97

± What type of player are you; Skiller, PvM, PvP, PvE (list any of the follow)?: Skiller mostly

± Do you understand the rules and the rank structure? : Yep

± What do you want to achieve in the clan? I just came back after a break and was looking for some people to chat with. The social aspect and getting into some pvm at some point.

± Favorite rs memory: the first 99 I ever got was wcing, it always sticks out when I think back to it.

± Favorite skill: I dont have a favorite skill but like crafting, woodcutting, I mostly enjoy taking the drops and doing skilling methods to level them up together.

± Favorite type of events: Anytime i can be at an event i try to be but i dont really have a favorite.

± Are you aware of RuneWatch: Never had to use it but aware that its with scamming or something

± Will you be joining our Discord? (optional) If yes, please provide your discord username: No but i probably will be once i get into pvm stuff

± What is rule #2: Zero Tolerance for certain topics and behavior.

± Timezone: EST -5 GMT

± Veteran or new player: Veteran in the sense I've played rs for a longtime but new to alot of the minigames and end game activities in osrs.

± Any comments: Look forward to meeting everyone.

28-Aug-2023 15:35:03

Dingo8MaBaby
Feb Member 2012

Dingo8MaBaby

Posts: 1,493 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
High Garlic said :
± RS Username: ilovepaint

± Did anyone refer you, if so, who? nope

± Total Level: 1551

± Combat Level: 97

± What type of player are you; Skiller, PvM, PvP, PvE (list any of the follow)?: Skiller mostly

± Do you understand the rules and the rank structure? : Yep

± What do you want to achieve in the clan? I just came back after a break and was looking for some people to chat with. The social aspect and getting into some pvm at some point.

± Favorite rs memory: the first 99 I ever got was wcing, it always sticks out when I think back to it.

± Favorite skill: I dont have a favorite skill but like crafting, woodcutting, I mostly enjoy taking the drops and doing skilling methods to level them up together.

± Favorite type of events: Anytime i can be at an event i try to be but i dont really have a favorite.

± Are you aware of RuneWatch: Never had to use it but aware that its with scamming or something

± Will you be joining our Discord? (optional) If yes, please provide your discord username: No but i probably will be once i get into pvm stuff

± What is rule #2: Zero Tolerance for certain topics and behavior.

± Timezone: EST -5 GMT

± Veteran or new player: Veteran in the sense I've played rs for a longtime but new to alot of the minigames and end game activities in osrs.

± Any comments: Look forward to meeting everyone.

Approved, welcome to Evolve! :)
Please join our cc (evolve) as a guest in game and myself or any Master+ rank will be able to invite you in!
Come and join the Evolve clan family!

Message dingo8mababy in game or on Discord with any questions or to apply.
Lead Recruitment Member

28-Aug-2023 15:40:17

Quick find code: 320-321-269-66260565 Back to Top