Forums

Hexis - #1 Skilling Clan

Quick find code: 320-321-251-66018560

C e v
Jan Member 2015

C e v

Posts: 227 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Applying for smiley
What do you think you can contribute to the clan as a smiley? I want to focus on improving my EHP and have a community that can help and encourage me to do so, I will then commit to getting the full requirements for the banana.
Are you willing to use our discord? If so, what is your Discord username? Of course Cev#8756
How did you discover/first hear of Hexis? I've known about them for a while and admire the players in the clan, plus one of my best buddies is in it, joeshmo.
When do you realistically see yourself meeting the reqs for an official member? November
Do you have any Runescape social media? (twitter,twitch,youtube) If so post them I believe it's Cevv_ but I haven't been on it in some time (twitter). Twitch is twitch.tv/c_e_v
Do you agree to the rules? yes
Did you read the entire thread? yes
If you are leaving a clan have you notified them of your intent to leave? I'm currently a smiley in solace, I will let them know I'm leaving if I get accepted!
Anything you wish to add? Nah.

23-Jun-2018 21:05:18

Hexis

Hexis

Posts: 155 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
C e v said :
Applying for smiley
What do you think you can contribute to the clan as a smiley? I want to focus on improving my EHP and have a community that can help and encourage me to do so, I will then commit to getting the full requirements for the banana.
Are you willing to use our discord? If so, what is your Discord username? Of course Cev#8756
How did you discover/first hear of Hexis? I've known about them for a while and admire the players in the clan, plus one of my best buddies is in it, joeshmo.
When do you realistically see yourself meeting the reqs for an official member? November
Do you have any Runescape social media? (twitter,twitch,youtube) If so post them I believe it's Cevv_ but I haven't been on it in some time (twitter). Twitch is twitch.tv/c_e_v
Do you agree to the rules? yes
Did you read the entire thread? yes
If you are leaving a clan have you notified them of your intent to leave? I'm currently a smiley in solace, I will let them know I'm leaving if I get accepted!
Anything you wish to add? Nah.

Accepted and added as smiley. I have sent a friend request on discord as well and we will get you in our server shortly.
Hexis - #1 Skilling Clan
QFC -320-321-251-66018560

Hexis Discord Server https://discord.gg/ccaTAQHmmU

2x Skilling Cup Champions

25-Jun-2018 18:50:22

rithvik
May Member 2018

rithvik

Posts: 43 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Applying for smiley
What do you think you can contribute to the clan as a smiley?: I think i can contribute insight into how to stay motivated grinding, as i have 93.5m wc on my iron, working on 200m fletch on my main (currently 69m/200m) + myraids of other stats at 30-60m. I think i can also encourage other members to gain ehp through friendly competitions with members, etc. Also balancing irl with the game, as i am a gym enthusiast and also am financially sound... so i think i show a balanced player who can stay competitive.
Are you willing to use our discord? If so, what is your Discord username? rith#2345
How did you discover/first hear of Hexis? My friend @Nexus told me about it.
When do you realistically see yourself meeting the reqs for an official member? By 2019, i'll be top 500 Ehp i think.
Do you have any Runescape social media? (twitter,twitch,youtube) If so post them: i stream a ttv/rithvikkk (twitch). my rs twitter is @rithy.
Do you agree to the rules? yeah
Did you read the entire thread? yeah
If you are leaving a clan have you notified them of your intent to leave? yeah
Anything you wish to add? I play an ironman alt and and a uim alt; the iron man is going for 200m wc atm, with plans of 200m mining at amethyst for gold for my main. My UIM is going for 200m all combats through 2k nmz trips. On top of that, i have a wyvern alt, so as you can see, i'm pretty confident about being in the hlc long term.

01-Jul-2018 10:08:18

Hexis

Hexis

rithvik said :
Applying for smiley
What do you think you can contribute to the clan as a smiley?: I think i can contribute insight into how to stay motivated grinding, as i have 93.5m wc on my iron, working on 200m fletch on my main (currently 69m/200m) + myraids of other stats at 30-60m. I think i can also encourage other members to gain ehp through friendly competitions with members, etc. Also balancing irl with the game, as i am a gym enthusiast and also am financially sound... so i think i show a balanced player who can stay competitive.
Are you willing to use our discord? If so, what is your Discord username? rith#2345
How did you discover/first hear of Hexis? My friend @Nexus told me about it.
When do you realistically see yourself meeting the reqs for an official member? By 2019, i'll be top 500 Ehp i think.
Do you have any Runescape social media? (twitter,twitch,youtube) If so post them: i stream a ttv/rithvikkk (twitch). my rs twitter is @rithy.
Do you agree to the rules? yeah
Did you read the entire thread? yeah
If you are leaving a clan have you notified them of your intent to leave? yeah
Anything you wish to add? I play an ironman alt and and a uim alt; the iron man is going for 200m wc atm, with plans of 200m mining at amethyst for gold for my main. My UIM is going for 200m all combats through 2k nmz trips. On top of that, i have a wyvern alt, so as you can see, i'm pretty confident about being in the hlc long term.

Accepted! Added as a smiley.
Hexis - #1 Skilling Clan

02-Jul-2018 05:26:19

Snmst

Snmst

Applying for member
What do you think you can contribute to the clan as a member? Motivate grinding.
Are you willing to use our discord? If so, what is your Discord username? I could use discord if that is a priority. But i would not prefer to.
Have you been in any other clans? If yes, please explain your reason for leaving: No i haven't.
Were you referred by an existing member? If yes, who? No.
Do you have any Runescape social media? (twitter,twitch,youtube) If so post them. I don't have.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes.
Did you read the entire thread? Yes.
If you are leaving a clan have you notified them of your intent to leave? I did not have any clans.
Anything you wish to add? I have been in hexis since the start of osrs, then i quit osrs. After coming back the requirements to join became much higher. I would like to join your clan to get best tips from skillers, to get most efficient ways for skilling.

14-Jul-2018 19:11:07

Hexis

Hexis

Snmst said :
Applying for member
What do you think you can contribute to the clan as a member? Motivate grinding.
Are you willing to use our discord? If so, what is your Discord username? I could use discord if that is a priority. But i would not prefer to.
Have you been in any other clans? If yes, please explain your reason for leaving: No i haven't.
Were you referred by an existing member? If yes, who? No.
Do you have any Runescape social media? (twitter,twitch,youtube) If so post them. I don't have.
Do you agree to the rules? Yes.
Did you read the entire thread? Yes.
If you are leaving a clan have you notified them of your intent to leave? I did not have any clans.
Anything you wish to add? I have been in hexis since the start of osrs, then i quit osrs. After coming back the requirements to join became much higher. I would like to join your clan to get best tips from skillers, to get most efficient ways for skilling.

EHP 645

At this time you do not meet requirements for a member or smiley rank. If your gains pick up please reapply in the future.,
Hexis - #1 Skilling Clan

16-Jul-2018 13:20:23 - Last edited on 17-Jul-2018 12:16:40 by Hexis

bwaby

bwaby

What do you think you can contribute to the clan as a smiley?
Considering the calibre of players that already frequent the clan there is honestly not much I can offer other than the occasional banter and being another token :snowflake: to decorate the place a little

Are you willing to use our discord? If so, what is your Discord username?
I don't actively talk too frequently but I'm willing to use it as a forums, of sorts, and type there often. My Discord username is Age#0001

How did you discover/first hear of Hexis?
I've known of the clan for a while but was contacted by Randalicious about potentially joining

When do you realistically see yourself meeting the reqs for an official member?
Currently sitting at close to 1.9k efficient hours and have reasonably consistent gains. So it will be a while before I'd be eligible, but not unobtainable.

Do you have any Runescape social media? (twitter,twitch,youtube) If so post them
I do not actively Tweet/Stream/Produce videos. My twitch name is "Age_RS", I somewhat frequently browse the lesser known RS streamers with a preference for skilling/ high-level ironman content

Do you agree to the rules?
Yes

Did you read the entire thread?
I believe so

If you are leaving a clan have you notified them of your intent to leave?
I have

Anything you wish to add?
Not presently ^_^
……. ¸°ˆ ›,……¸• ¨¨°¸ …
¸*ˆˆ*+;„¸¸,.`-'´ ., ¸¸ .'…¸‹*ˆˆ*›. ,¸ ¸,.'
',¸ ……'., ¸ ,.¬ ˆ ˆ ¬.,¸ ¸,.·´ …
Defence Pure

16-Aug-2018 18:18:22

Hexis

Hexis

bwaby said :
What do you think you can contribute to the clan as a smiley?
Considering the calibre of players that already frequent the clan there is honestly not much I can offer other than the occasional banter and being another token :snowflake: to decorate the place a little

Are you willing to use our discord? If so, what is your Discord username?
I don't actively talk too frequently but I'm willing to use it as a forums, of sorts, and type there often. My Discord username is Age#0001

How did you discover/first hear of Hexis?
I've known of the clan for a while but was contacted by Randalicious about potentially joining

When do you realistically see yourself meeting the reqs for an official member?
Currently sitting at close to 1.9k efficient hours and have reasonably consistent gains. So it will be a while before I'd be eligible, but not unobtainable.

Do you have any Runescape social media? (twitter,twitch,youtube) If so post them
I do not actively Tweet/Stream/Produce videos. My twitch name is "Age_RS", I somewhat frequently browse the lesser known RS streamers with a preference for skilling/ high-level ironman content

Do you agree to the rules?
Yes

Did you read the entire thread?
I believe so

If you are leaving a clan have you notified them of your intent to leave?
I have

Anything you wish to add?
Not presently ^_^

Accepted!
Hexis - #1 Skilling Clan

16-Aug-2018 18:20:24

Quick find code: 320-321-251-66018560 Back to Top