Forums

Hexis - #1 Skilling Clan

Quick find code: 320-321-251-66018560

oui

oui

Posts: 41 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Applying for member-smiley

What do you think you can contribute to the clan as a member?
A friendly face who loves skilling and gaining knowledge about future efficient methods and the community as a whole

Are you willing to use our discord? If so, what is your Discord username?
Darry#7613

Have you been in any other clans? If yes, please explain your reason for leaving:
Yes, I used to be one of the admins in the lvl 3 ehp clan Novaskillers. Unfortunately after a good 2 years of running the clan time took its toll and the lvl 3 community just lost the grinding drive that used to make it great thus leading to less and less members because people would leave for more casual clans based on them making ranks their number one priority in the clan and not wanting to put in work for ehp ranks.

Were you referred by an existing member? If yes, who? yeah i talk to il a lot and he finally convinced me to join another clan and suggested hexis

Do you have any Runescape social media? (twitter,twitch,youtube) If so post them
-twitter.com/DarryRS
Do you agree to the rules?
Yes
Did you read the entire thread?
I did
Anything you wish to add?
Looking forward to getting to know you all and having some good skill talk

10-Sep-2018 02:21:52

Hexis

Hexis

Posts: 155 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
oui said :
Applying for member-smiley

What do you think you can contribute to the clan as a member?
A friendly face who loves skilling and gaining knowledge about future efficient methods and the community as a whole

Darry#7613

Have you been in any other clans? If yes, please explain your reason for leaving:
Yes, I used to be one of the admins in the lvl 3 ehp clan Novaskillers. Unfortunately after a good 2 years of running the clan time took its toll and the lvl 3 community just lost the grinding drive that used to make it great thus leading to less and less members because people would leave for more casual clans based on them making ranks their number one priority in the clan and not wanting to put in work for ehp ranks.

Were you referred by an existing member? If yes, who? yeah i talk to il a lot and he finally convinced me to join another clan and suggested hexis

Do you have any Runescape social media? (twitter,twitch,youtube) If so post them
-twitter.com/DarryRS
Yes
I did
Looking forward to getting to know you all and having some good skill talk

Accepted and added as a smiley!
Hexis - #1 Skilling Clan
QFC -320-321-251-66018560

Hexis Discord Server https://discord.gg/ccaTAQHmmU

2x Skilling Cup Champions

10-Sep-2018 02:54:35

Dennis G

Dennis G

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Iinvited by Pogba, applying for smiley rank

What do you think you can contribute to the clan as a smiley?
I'd have to see what the clan is like, what the topics are, i mean i've bene around for years on this game, but so have pretty much anyone in this clan i'd assume.

Dennis#5810

How did you discover/first hear of Hexis?
Pogba

When do you realistically see yourself meeting the reqs for an official member?
Can't say, i've been gaining ehp more lately, it depends on work/life, hard to predict

Nope

Yeah

yeah.

If you are leaving a clan have you notified them of your intent to leave?
I'd, but i didn't leave one

11-Sep-2018 22:23:35

Hexis

Hexis

Dennis G said :
Iinvited by Pogba, applying for smiley rank

I'd have to see what the clan is like, what the topics are, i mean i've bene around for years on this game, but so have pretty much anyone in this clan i'd assume.

Dennis#5810

Pogba

Can't say, i've been gaining ehp more lately, it depends on work/life, hard to predict

Nope

Yeah

yeah.

I'd, but i didn't leave one

Accepted and added as a smiley!
Hexis - #1 Skilling Clan

11-Sep-2018 23:46:46

Driftzzilla
Sep Member 2023

Driftzzilla

Posts: 9 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Applying for smiley

A fun and positive vibe, eagerness to improve but also mature enough to do my own research without spamming uneducated questions.

Absolutely! Driftzzilla#3843

Autumn Elegy's videos.

As far as top 500 EHP goes I'm not sure what a realistic time frame would be, but my goal is to max in under 12 months. :D

N/A

Absolutely

Yes

N/A

I started playing OSRS approx 4 months ago when I heard of the upcoming mobile beta for Android. I was stoked to experience the nostalgia I have for Runescape with the ability to fit it in to my hectic work schedule / life as a married man. I'm fortunate enough to have a job with a moderate level of downtime, so for the last three months I've been dedicated to maximizing my gains on mobile and questing / doing diaries with the couple hours I have each day to play on my PC. Thank you for your consideration! :)

P.S. | I have been listening to the Hexis Podcast on occasion at work in attempt to learn about all of the things that have changed since RS2 and how to play more efficiently, but it looks like they've all been removed from the Randalicious YouTube channel. Are they available elsewhere?

14-Sep-2018 00:37:00 - Last edited on 14-Sep-2018 03:23:46 by Driftzzilla

Hexis

Hexis

Driftzzilla said :
Applying for smiley

A fun and positive vibe, eagerness to improve but also mature enough to do my own research without spamming uneducated questions.

Absolutely! Driftzzilla#3843

Autumn Elegy's videos.

As far as top 500 EHP goes I'm not sure what a realistic time frame would be, but my goal is to max in under 12 months. :D

N/A

Absolutely

Yes

N/A

I started playing OSRS approx 4 months ago when I heard of the upcoming mobile beta for Android. I was stoked to experience the nostalgia I have for Runescape with the ability to fit it in to my hectic work schedule / life as a married man. I'm fortunate enough to have a job with a moderate level of downtime, so for the last three months I've been dedicated to maximizing my gains on mobile and questing / doing diaries with the couple hours I have each day to play on my PC. Thank you for your consideration! :)

P.S. | I have been listening to the Hexis Podcast on occasion at work in attempt to learn about all of the things that have changed since RS2 and how to play more efficiently, but it looks like they've all been removed from the Randalicious YouTube channel. Are they available elsewhere?

Will message you on discord.
Hexis - #1 Skilling Clan

14-Sep-2018 06:14:19

Im Ava

Im Ava

Posts: 2,524 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Application for Smiley:

What do you think you can contribute to the clan as a smiley? Fun conversation and helpful tips
Are you willing to use our discord? If so, what is your Discord username? Yes/Ava
How did you discover/first hear of Hexis? Reddit
When do you realistically see yourself meeting the reqs for an official member? A couple months
Do you have any Runescape social media? (twitter,twitch,youtube) If so post them no
Do you agree to the rules? yes
Did you read the entire thread? yes
If you are leaving a clan have you notified them of your intent to leave? no previous clan
Anything you wish to add? nothing

06-Oct-2018 23:15:43

Hexis

Hexis

Im Ava said :
Application for Smiley:

What do you think you can contribute to the clan as a smiley? Fun conversation and helpful tips
Are you willing to use our discord? If so, what is your Discord username? Yes/Ava
How did you discover/first hear of Hexis? Reddit
When do you realistically see yourself meeting the reqs for an official member? A couple months
Do you have any Runescape social media? (twitter,twitch,youtube) If so post them no
Do you agree to the rules? yes
Did you read the entire thread? yes
If you are leaving a clan have you notified them of your intent to leave? no previous clan
Anything you wish to add? nothing

EHP: 240
EHP Rank: 120171
Monthly EHP gained: 3.60

At this time you are too far off of meeting requirements to be added as a smiley.
Hexis - #1 Skilling Clan

08-Oct-2018 17:34:21

Quick find code: 320-321-251-66018560 Back to Top