MoistMangos

MoistMangos

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
‡ Rs Name: MoistMangos

† References: None I suppose

† Combat level: 76

† Total Level: 744

† Goals: To reach end game content and learn the game

† Goals with our community: To make friends and learn together with any other newer players

† Why us: Seems like a friendly clan and doesn't have requirements

† List prior clan(s) you’ve been part of and what you hope to be different from those: I've never been in another clan

† Most recent RS memory: Completing Monkey Madness

† Favorite clan event: Unsure

† Are you a: Skiller, PvP, PvM, or PvE player: Everything that is not PvP

† What is rule #4: No hate speech or trolling

† Brief introduction: I'm 26 years old and have played runescape in the past but never seriously got into it until recently (when I made this account). I am still very unfamiliar with a lot of things in regards to the game and would like to find some friendly people that wouldn't mind lending me a helping hand.

02-Sep-2022 20:26:34

King Wulf
Apr Member 2019

King Wulf

Posts: 1,707 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
MoistMangos said :
‡ Rs Name: MoistMangos

† References: None I suppose

† Combat level: 76

† Total Level: 744

† Goals: To reach end game content and learn the game

† Goals with our community: To make friends and learn together with any other newer players

† Why us: Seems like a friendly clan and doesn't have requirements

† List prior clan(s) you’ve been part of and what you hope to be different from those: I've never been in another clan

† Most recent RS memory: Completing Monkey Madness

† Favorite clan event: Unsure

† Are you a: Skiller, PvP, PvM, or PvE player: Everything that is not PvP

† What is rule #4: No hate speech or trolling

† Brief introduction: I'm 26 years old and have played runescape in the past but never seriously got into it until recently (when I made this account). I am still very unfamiliar with a lot of things in regards to the game and would like to find some friendly people that wouldn't mind lending me a helping hand.

Accepted on discord :)
•ï¡÷¡ï• King Wulf •ï¡÷¡ï•

•ï¡÷¡ï• Evolve Clan Founder •ï¡÷¡ï•

03-Sep-2022 04:31:57

Aragonek IM

Aragonek IM

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
‡ Rs Name: Gobbo IM

† References:N/A

† Combat level: 81

† Total Level: 1086

† Goals: Just playing the game and progressing as an ironman

† Goals with our community: Make friends and have a more interactive experience in osrs

† Why us: I'm not a big fan of large clans or groups, so this seems perfect for me

† List prior clan(s) you’ve been part of and what you hope to be different from those:N/A

† Most recent RS memory: Failing a wintertodt by 5 points because i got distracted watching youtube

† Favorite clan event: HIde and seek

† Are you a: Skiller, PvP, PvM, or PvE player: Skiler and PvE

† What is rule #4: No hate speech or trolling. Harassment, hate speech, racism, sexism is not allowed here

† Brief introduction: Hello, i'm Alex and 26, currently studying to become an IT-supporter, started playing runescape back in '05, played rs3 on off until last year and made this ironman in osrs this year as i got tired of playing rs3 after getting quest cape and wanted a different kind of challenge.

03-Sep-2022 20:03:27

King Wulf
Apr Member 2019

King Wulf

Posts: 1,707 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Aragonek IM said :
‡ Rs Name: Gobbo IM

† References:N/A

† Combat level: 81

† Total Level: 1086

† Goals: Just playing the game and progressing as an ironman

† Goals with our community: Make friends and have a more interactive experience in osrs

† Why us: I'm not a big fan of large clans or groups, so this seems perfect for me

† List prior clan(s) you’ve been part of and what you hope to be different from those:N/A

† Most recent RS memory: Failing a wintertodt by 5 points because i got distracted watching youtube

† Favorite clan event: HIde and seek

† Are you a: Skiller, PvP, PvM, or PvE player: Skiler and PvE

† What is rule #4: No hate speech or trolling. Harassment, hate speech, racism, sexism is not allowed here

† Brief introduction: Hello, i'm Alex and 26, currently studying to become an IT-supporter, started playing runescape back in '05, played rs3 on off until last year and made this ironman in osrs this year as i got tired of playing rs3 after getting quest cape and wanted a different kind of challenge.

Accepted! Ranked in discord! Get with any staff for ranking in clan chat!
•ï¡÷¡ï• King Wulf •ï¡÷¡ï•

•ï¡÷¡ï• Evolve Clan Founder •ï¡÷¡ï•

03-Sep-2022 23:29:46

The contents of this message have been hidden

05-Sep-2022 15:42:00

Tony 77

Tony 77

Posts: 145 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
‡ Rs Name:

Tony 77 (HCIM)
XI Dren IX (Main)
Mainly playing HCIM

† References:
Forums

† Combat level:

† Total Level:

† Goals:
Grinding out the early game

† Goals with our community:
Help build a family oriented community

† Why us:
I was in Evolve for a while I enjoyed the atmosphere it brought but left due to personal reasons. I feel like this clan is well suited for me.

† List prior clan(s) you’ve been part of and what you hope to be different from those:
Evolve

† Most recent RS memory:
Mole pet on first BOTW event

† Favorite clan event:
Mass bossing or skilling events with the clan at the start of BOTW and SOTW

† Are you a: Skiller, PvP, PvM, or PvE player:
Just about everything

† What is rule #4:
No hate speech, trolling, etc.

† Brief introduction: Been playing the game since 2001 and still enjoy it. I have slowed down quite a bit due to real life but still love the social aspect of being in a clan and gaming together.

07-Sep-2022 19:03:27

Quick find code: 320-321-227-66260735 Back to Top