Forums

† Legends of Gielinor †

Quick find code: 320-321-227-66260735

Putws

Putws

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
‡ Rs Name: Putws

‡ References: None I don't think. Just saw the clan on the forums.

‡ Combat level: 8

‡ Total Level: 115

‡ Goals: QPC, Obviously max in the very distant future and just get back into the game.

‡ Goals with our community: Participate in some events to change the pace of the grind, meet some friendly people and just grow with the community.

‡ Why us: I always judge a clan by how they put their recruitment post together. This one looks put together well, it's newer meaning I won't get lost in a sea of members and it seems like my kind of place.

‡ List prior clan(s) you’ve been part of and what you hope to be different from those: Can't remember any. I'm just coming back to the game after a few year break.

‡ Most recent RS memory: Recent? Complete romeo and Juliet a few minutes ago. I also remember the old days before RS3 and GE of buying and selling things in falador and varrock.

‡ Favorite clan event: Minigame skilling such as WT, or things like that. Will change to bossing when I get the stats and gear.

‡ Are you a: Skiller, PvP, PvM, or PvE player: Goal is to build a main, so PvM and Skiller. I don't PvP at all.

‡ What is rule #4: No hate speech or trolling.

‡ Brief introduction: Coming back to the game after a few years break. Started a family, so I'm not always on and can't play 8 hours a day like I use to. Just love to relax while also being semi-efficient in-game.

22-Aug-2022 15:13:26

King Wulf
Apr Member 2019

King Wulf

Posts: 1,707 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Putws said :
‡ Rs Name: Putws

‡ References: None I don't think. Just saw the clan on the forums.

‡ Combat level: 8

‡ Total Level: 115

‡ Goals: QPC, Obviously max in the very distant future and just get back into the game.

‡ Goals with our community: Participate in some events to change the pace of the grind, meet some friendly people and just grow with the community.

‡ Why us: I always judge a clan by how they put their recruitment post together. This one looks put together well, it's newer meaning I won't get lost in a sea of members and it seems like my kind of place.

‡ List prior clan(s) you’ve been part of and what you hope to be different from those: Can't remember any. I'm just coming back to the game after a few year break.

‡ Most recent RS memory: Recent? Complete romeo and Juliet a few minutes ago. I also remember the old days before RS3 and GE of buying and selling things in falador and varrock.

‡ Favorite clan event: Minigame skilling such as WT, or things like that. Will change to bossing when I get the stats and gear.

‡ Are you a: Skiller, PvP, PvM, or PvE player: Goal is to build a main, so PvM and Skiller. I don't PvP at all.

‡ What is rule #4: No hate speech or trolling.

‡ Brief introduction: Coming back to the game after a few years break. Started a family, so I'm not always on and can't play 8 hours a day like I use to. Just love to relax while also being semi-efficient in-game.

Accepted!
Welcome to the family! Looking forward to growing with you and helping you achieve your goals.!
•ï¡÷¡ï• King Wulf •ï¡÷¡ï•

•ï¡÷¡ï• Evolve Clan Founder •ï¡÷¡ï•

23-Aug-2022 00:26:42

The contents of this message have been hidden

26-Aug-2022 18:11:11

SeniorKnight

SeniorKnight

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
‡ Rs Name: SeniorKnight

† References: N/A

† Combat level: Level 40 right now, but i'm obsessive with leveling and will surpass this.

† Total Level: 354

† Goals: My goal is to find something that I can really dip into, a community that I can play with and cool people to interact with after a long day of work.

† Goals with our community: To find a lowkey environment where people can play together, help each other out and interact like a cohesive community.

† Why us: I'm one of those players that is a recent return, having spent more than a year away from the game (and having a main character that isn't on OSRS, 1700+ Total Level) I wanted to try and wipe the slate clean. I started playing back when OSRS was the only format of game that runescape had and always loved it. Starting again with a character basically from scratch, recently returned I thought i'd like to play with people because it makes the grind that much more bearable when you can chat and sometimes even do the grind together.

† List prior clan(s) you’ve been part of and what you hope to be different from those: N/A

† Most recent RS memory: When I was a member on the other format of runescape I remember farming fishing at Catherby for sharks before eventually going over to the fishing guild. Made a lot of gold off of high level harpoon fishing.

† Favorite clan event: N/A

† Are you a: Skiller, PvP, PvM, or PvE player:

† What is rule #4: No hate speech or trolling. Harassment, hate speech, racism, sexism is not allowed here. This community has a zero-tolerance policy for such messages, and you may be banned immediately without warning or recourse.

TLDR; Be mindful and respectful of the rest of your community.

† Brief introduction: My name is Matthew! I am 29 years old and live in North Carolina working as an automotive mechanic. I'm an easygoing dude who likes to game in an equally easygoing environment. Once i'm a higher level I have every intention of becoming a member again!

27-Aug-2022 15:37:05

tick-talk
Apr Member 2023

tick-talk

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
† Rs Name: Hippiepedia

† Combat level: 125

† Total Level: 2155

† Goals: Maxing + Achievement Cape

† Goals with our community: My goal is to engage in chat and make friends/memories. After suffering from APD (avoidant personality disorder) most of my life I've recently been taking the plunge to find a group of accepting people, both in and out of game.

† Why us: I was searching for a clan recently forming to create a fresh bond with people.

† List prior clan(s) you’ve been part of and what you hope to be different from those: N/A

† Most recent RS memory: I've started raiding the Tombs of Amascut.

† Are you a: Skiller, PvP, PvM, or PvE player: I do almost everything in game, aside from PvP.

† What is rule #4: No hate speech or trolling.

† Brief introduction: Call me Hippie. I consider myself mature. I've played since '05 with a few long breaks. I love PvM'ing and I'm open to teaching if people wish to join in. I've never been much of a social person, but I'm trying to break free from that.

31-Aug-2022 07:20:10

King Wulf
Apr Member 2019

King Wulf

Posts: 1,707 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
tick-talk said :
† Rs Name: Hippiepedia

† Combat level: 125

† Total Level: 2155

† Goals: Maxing + Achievement Cape

† Goals with our community: My goal is to engage in chat and make friends/memories. After suffering from APD (avoidant personality disorder) most of my life I've recently been taking the plunge to find a group of accepting people, both in and out of game.

† Why us: I was searching for a clan recently forming to create a fresh bond with people.

† Most recent RS memory: I've started raiding the Tombs of Amascut.

† Are you a: Skiller, PvP, PvM, or PvE player: I do almost everything in game, aside from PvP.

† What is rule #4: No hate speech or trolling.

† Brief introduction: Call me Hippie. I consider myself mature. I've played since '05 with a few long breaks. I love PvM'ing and I'm open to teaching if people wish to join in. I've never been much of a social person, but I'm trying to break free from that.

Accepted! Welcome to the family! Be sure to verify yourself in discord and get with a admin to be ranked in-game! :)
•ï¡÷¡ï• King Wulf •ï¡÷¡ï•

•ï¡÷¡ï• Evolve Clan Founder •ï¡÷¡ï•

31-Aug-2022 13:18:32

Quick find code: 320-321-227-66260735 Back to Top