Forums

L O D J Community Chat V4

Quick find code: 320-321-201-65490980

10 Hp Woox

10 Hp Woox

Posts: 53 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello,

I had recently filled out this clans recruitment application and was almost immediately accepted. I was also ranked and invited to the clan chat in a short time also.

I have not been able to be on game nor contact anyone because I was injured in an accident Monday. As of today I login and notice, I have no rank at all. I do not know how the leaders of this clan work towards recruiting the most loyal members of this clan, but you just lost one.

I will be removing my application off this thread and replacing it with a free " Bump".

No further action will be needed on the clan chat part for I am obviously not a member anymore anyways.

Thank you for nothing, and wasting my time and everyone else's.

Enjoy your future,

10 Hp Woox

01-Nov-2018 13:47:05

Clan List
Dec Member 2016

Clan List

Posts: 8,285 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
10 hp Woox, i just checked our rank records and the leader who runs the clan account checked it as well, it appears that you hold a valid rank within the cc. the only explanation i can state is perhaps you are entering the clan name incorrectly, which is " L O D J" often people do mistype this. You have also failed to contact us ingame as well stating you were having issues with the name.

If you do not wish to be apart of the clan I wish you all the best, however posting comments like this about being deranked when you were not will not be welcomed.

Thanks for understanding.
ORA High Council Member
LODJ RS3 Division
RuneGuru General & Admin

02-Nov-2018 15:03:18 - Last edited on 02-Nov-2018 17:42:45 by Clan List

L O D J

L O D J

Posts: 215 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Dear 10 Hp Woox,

After a further investigation it has appeared you have joined another clan, which indicates you had intentions of quitting the clan. As your intentions have indicate you are no longer involved within our clan nor attempted to get in contact with our leaders, we have removed your position within our clan and rank.

Best of luck with your goals on the ironman and fast recovery. :)

02-Nov-2018 15:45:07 - Last edited on 02-Nov-2018 16:00:10 by L O D J

L O D J

L O D J

Posts: 215 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gather OSRS event invitation. :)

King Black Dragon Crusade (Tink)
< Nov 3, 20:00 — 21:00>
<Location: King Black Dragon (KBD) W355>
<Clan chat: Gather OSRS

This king seems tough, but nothings too tough for our Gather Team!

02-Nov-2018 17:01:26

Clan List
Dec Member 2016

Clan List

Posts: 8,285 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Gather OSRS invitation. :)

VWB - Skill and Chill (Boss Nerd | Ironic Nerd)
< Nov 4, 2:00 — 2:45>
<Location: Varrock West Bank (w355)>

Come Gather with Boss Nerd at Varrock West Bank for some skilling and chilling in world 355!

CC: Gather OSRS Twitter: @GatherOSRS
ORA High Council Member
LODJ RS3 Division
RuneGuru General & Admin

03-Nov-2018 13:14:49

Quick find code: 320-321-201-65490980 Back to Top