L O D J Community Chat V4

Quick find code: 320-321-201-65490980

The Old Cody

The Old Cody

Posts: 93 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: Octoplum

Combat/Total level: 14 / 716

Highest skill(s): Prayer=90 Fishing=86

Do you have any long term goals? if so list: 99 prayer, maxed skiller account with 200m.

What is your favorite part about being in a clan? Meeting new people and making friends. :)

What is rule number 5? No repeated buy/selling or lending in the clan chat, also don't beg for rank promotions. Promotions in the clan chat will be decided by the higher ranks.

Do you agree with our clans guidelines and will follow them? Yes.

How did you find us? If you were recruited who by? Boss Nerd in the Gather OSRS discord

Why do you think our clan is right for you? It's a community oriented with I am hoping friendly people.

Any Other info you would like to include? I will be very active
C318
|
Forumer
-
Combat level 15 with 99 Prayer

21-Nov-2018 06:54:36

Clan List
Dec Member 2016

Clan List

Posts: 8,285 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
.•*´¨)
`¸.•´¸•*´¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•L O D J

Dear Octoplum,

Thank you for taking the time to apply, after reviewing your application you have been accepted as members of our community and clan. Please feel free to join our clan channel! Please add at least two captains and two generals to your friends list, they will be your primary source for help within the chat!

We are looking forward to seeing you around our community! Hope to see you at the future events, and good luck with your future goals!

We will get you ranked whenever the ranking member gets on, but in the mean time add me in game and I'd like to get you acclimated with our environment!

Great to see you decided to join our community.
ORA High Council Member
LODJ RS3 Division
RuneGuru General & Admin

21-Nov-2018 15:15:22

kierdor
Feb Member 2024

kierdor

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: kierdor

Combat/Total level: 91/1360

Highest skill(s): attack, strength, defence, hit points, ranged, fishing, cooking, agility

Do you have any long term goals? if so list: to keep working on skills and get maxed out

What is your favorite part about being in a clan? just having a community to talk to and game with.

What is rule number 5? No repeated buying/selling or lending in clan-chat. (this includes rank begging/hinting for promotions, you will be promoted of the higher ranks vote on it)

Do you agree with our clans guidelines and will follow them? yes

How did you find us? If you were recruited who by? i was told to look into it by studmuffius

Why do you think our clan is right for you? its well structured and if it includes members like how helpful studmuffius was then its a group I'd really like to be a part of.

Any Other info you would like to include? I'm fairly casual at the game but plan to invest a healthy amount of time into it to improve as well as develop towards max level content.

28-Nov-2018 04:22:50

Daf
Sep Member 2017

Daf

Posts: 7,076 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
.•*´¨)
`¸.•´¸•*´¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•L O D J

Dear Kierdor,

Thank you for taking the time to apply, after reviewing your application you have been accepted as members of our community and clan. Please feel free to join our clan channel! Please add at least two captains and two generals to your friends list, they will be your primary source for help within the chat!

We are looking forward to seeing you around our community! Hope to see you at the future events, and good luck with your future goals!

You have been ranked, feel free to join the cc " L O D J" ingame. :)
LODJ RS3 Division
LODJ OSRS Division

29-Nov-2018 04:23:12

QueenEvelina

QueenEvelina

Posts: 99 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: A Dark Queen

Combat/Total level: OSRS: 50/337, RS3:97/1440
Highest skill(s): OSRS: Attack 41 RS3: 99 WC/97 fish/85 Attack

Do you have any long term goals? if so list:
Just getting back in the game as a returning player.
What is your favorite part about being in a clan?
A close community, friends.

What is rule number 5?
To not keep buying stuff or asking to buy in clan? I had trouble comprehending, apologies! Also, instructions asked for favorite color. It is pink.

Do you agree with our clans guidelines and will follow them?
Yes :)
How did you find us? If you were recruited who by?
Bunny.

Why do you think our clan is right for you?
I was told the majority are returning mature players, like myself.

Any Other info you would like to include? Super excited :)

30-Nov-2018 03:39:08

Quick find code: 320-321-201-65490980 Back to Top