pokette3

pokette3

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: pokette3

Combat/Total level: 65/802

Highest skill(s): Woodcutting 66 FireMaking 62

Do you have any long term goals? if so list: Max 1 skill by this time next year

What is your favorite part about being in a clan? Camaraderie

What is rule number 5? 5. No repeated buying/selling or lending in clan-chat. (this includes rank begging/hinting for promotions, you will be promoted of the higher ranks vote on it

Do you agree with our clans guidelines and will follow them? Yes

How did you find us? If you were recruited who by? poke geek3

Why do you think our clan is right for you? I like the other members whom I've already interacted with.

Any Other info you would like to include? Super stoked to win the mining competition ;)

31-Aug-2018 01:11:49

Sir Joey
Jan Member 2015

Sir Joey

Posts: 1,893 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
.•*´¨)
`¸.•´¸•*´¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•L O D J

Dear Pokette3,

Thank you for taking the time to apply, after reviewing your application you have been accepted as members of our community and clan. Please feel free to join our clan channel! Please add at least two captains and two generals to your friends list, they will be your primary source for help within the chat!

We are looking forward to seeing you around our community! Hope to see you at the future events, and good luck with your future goals!

We will get you ranked whenever the ranking member gets on, but in the mean time add me in game and I'd like to get you acclimated with our environment!

Great to see you decided to join our community.

Joey

31-Aug-2018 01:16:39

Sebuza

Sebuza

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username:
Sebuza

Combat/Total level:
81/1087 (As of right now)

Highest skill(s):
My highest skills are Attack followed by Cooking. (If Attack is even considered a skill)

Do you have any long term goals? if so list:
My long term goals, at least in regards to RuneScape, is to fully max my character.

What is your favorite part about being in a clan?
My favorite part about being in a clan is participating in group activities that are suitable for my level and possibly making new friends!

What is rule number 5?
Rule number 5 is that you cannot buy/sell and lend in the clan chat. This also applies to clan related begging such as requesting higher ranks.

My favorite color is teal.

Do you agree with our clans guidelines and will follow them?
Yes. I agree and will follow the clan guidelines.

How did you find us? If you were recruited who by?
I hadn't much knowledge of clans until I was recruited by Blondie/MhysaBlondie.

Why do you think our clan is right for you?
Being that the clan's rules are mostly that of Jagex's rules, I feel like it would be a rather lax clan that I can easily participate in without risk that I'd be smited on the spot if I was to do something out of the ordinary.

Any Other info you would like to include?
-Besides that my favorite color is teal?
-I'm a student so I will not be able to participate in a lot of the activities, however I will try my best.

08-Sep-2018 19:39:55

Daf
Sep Member 2017

Daf

Posts: 7,076 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
.•*´¨)
`¸.•´¸•*´¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•L O D J

Dear Sebuza

Thank you for taking the time to apply, after reviewing your application you have been
accepted
as members of our community and clan. Please feel free to join our clan channel! Please add at least two captains and two generals to your friends list, they will be your primary source for help within the chat!

We are looking forward to seeing you around our community! Hope to see you at the future events, and good luck with your future goals!

Great to see you decided to join our community.
LODJ RS3 Division
LODJ OSRS Division

09-Sep-2018 03:13:37

Quick find code: 320-321-201-65490980 Back to Top