Clan List
Dec Member 2016

Clan List

Posts: 8,285 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
.•*´¨)
`¸.•´¸•*´¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•L O D J

Dear Elysion,

Thank you for taking the time to apply, after reviewing your application you have been
accepted
as members of our community and clan. Please feel free to join our clan channel! Please add at least two captains and two generals to your friends list, they will be your primary source for help within the chat!

We are looking forward to seeing you around our community! Hope to see you at the future events, and good luck with your future goals!

We will get you ranked whenever the ranking member gets on, but in the mean time add me in game and I'd like to get you acclimated with our environment!

Great to see you decided to join our community. :)

~CL
ORA High Council Member
LODJ RS3 Division
RuneGuru General & Admin

23-Aug-2018 16:55:28

Agenteryx
Aug Member 2023

Agenteryx

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username:

Combat/Total level:

Highest skill(s):

Do you have any long term goals? if so list: Complete all quests/build high combat and make friends whilst doing so

What is your favorite part about being in a clan? social aspect, having fun and giving/receiving advice/pvm group events

What is rule number 5? - No repeated buying/selling or lending in clan-chat. (this includes rank begging/hinting for promotions, you will be promoted of the higher ranks vote on it)

Do you agree with our clans guidelines and will follow them? yeah for sure no issues with them and will support in promoting them

How did you find us? If you were recruited who by? via n1ce excuses

Why do you think our clan is right for you? i agree with clan rules, im a mature player returning after approx 15 years, just need a nice home to hang out and and contribute where i can

Any Other info you would like to include? thank for reviewing my response & hope to speak with you soon, cheers, Wragg1

23-Aug-2018 19:41:10

Clan List
Dec Member 2016

Clan List

Posts: 8,285 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
.•*´¨)
`¸.•´¸•*´¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•L O D J

Dear Wragg1,

Thank you for taking the time to apply, after reviewing your application you have been accepted as members of our community and clan. Please feel free to join our clan channel! Please add at least two captains and two generals to your friends list, they will be your primary source for help within the chat!

We are looking forward to seeing you around our community! Hope to see you at the future events, and good luck with your future goals!

We will get you ranked whenever the ranking member gets on, but in the mean time add me in game and I'd like to get you acclimated with our environment!

~CL
ORA High Council Member
LODJ RS3 Division
RuneGuru General & Admin

24-Aug-2018 15:35:33

LonghornLuv

LonghornLuv

Posts: 24 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: MhysaBlondie

Combat/Total level: 79.25/1104

Highest skill(s): Fishing(87) Cooking(85) Agility(80) Woodcutting(73) Fletching(70)

Do you have any long term goals? if so list: I would like to get 99 in all skills

What is your favorite part about being in a clan? I love to socialize, join others in what they are doing in game, build up relationships, have fun playing!

What is rule number 5? No repeated buying/selling or lending in clan chat. Includes rank begging, hinting for promotions. The higher ranks will vote on promotion.

Do you agree with our clans guidelines and will follow them? Yes!

How did you find us? If you were recruited who by? They found me./Sir Joey

Why do you think our clan is right for you? This clan has some of my closest friends in it, has a lot of experienced players who are very helpful, I love the family feel that it has!

Any Other info you would like to include? I am very active in both game and discord, have been playing just over a month. I love to join in on the events, can be sassy haha!

29-Aug-2018 01:04:13

Sir Joey
Jan Member 2015

Sir Joey

Posts: 1,893 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
.•*´¨)
`¸.•´¸•*´¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•L O D J

Dear MyhsaBlondie,

Thank you for taking the time to apply, after reviewing your application you have been accepted as members of our community and clan. Please feel free to join our clan channel! Please add at least two captains and two generals to your friends list, they will be your primary source for help within the chat!

It's a pleasure to have you on board!

Joey

29-Aug-2018 01:09:34

md5
Oct Member 2017

md5

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: MD5

Combat/Total level: 107/1906

Highest skill(s): My highest skills are strength, thieving, firemaking, woodcutting and construction which are all level 99.

Do you have any long term goals? if so list: Currently I would like to complete all the diaries. Obtaining the

What is your favorite part about being in a clan? I enjoy meeting new people and taking part in events.

What is rule number 5? No repeated buying/selling or lending in clan chat. Includes rank begging, hinting for promotions. The higher ranks will vote on promotion.

Do you agree with our clans guidelines and will follow them? Of course.

How did you find us? If you were recruited who by? I was told to come take a look at the thread by Jake G.

Why do you think our clan is right for you? The beliefs the clan holds are similar to my own. I enjoy participating in a friendly community. I've also met a few members previous to applying that have been pretty cool.

Any other info you would like to include? Activity won't be an issue with me, I am online far too much already. I hope to hear from someone soon.

Thank you.

29-Aug-2018 06:05:08

studmuffius

studmuffius

Posts: 765 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: studmufius

Combat/Total level: 95/1550

Highest skill(s): Range- 83

Do you have any long term goals? if so list: Have fun, pvm lots

What is your favorite part about being in a clan? People to chat with

What is rule number 5? No buying, selling or lending in CC, No begging for higher rank.

Do you agree with our clans guidelines and will follow them? Yes

How did you find us? If you were recruited who by? Blondie/Joey

Why do you think our clan is right for you? Seems like a fun group

Any Other info you would like to include?

29-Aug-2018 16:22:33 - Last edited on 29-Aug-2018 16:24:48 by studmuffius

Daf
Sep Member 2017

Daf

Posts: 7,076 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
.•*´¨)
`¸.•´¸•*´¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•L O D J

Dear Studmuffius,

Thank you for taking the time to apply, after reviewing your application you have been
accepted
as members of our community and clan. Please feel free to join our clan channel! Please add at least two captains and two generals to your friends list, they will be your primary source for help within the chat!

LODJ RS3 Division
LODJ OSRS Division

29-Aug-2018 16:40:32

Daf
Sep Member 2017

Daf

Posts: 7,076 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
.•*´¨)
`¸.•´¸•*´¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•L O D J

Dear MD5,

accepted

LODJ RS3 Division
LODJ OSRS Division

29-Aug-2018 16:42:01

Quick find code: 320-321-201-65490980 Back to Top