Feb Member 2024

BladeXM

Posts: 109 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: BladeXM

Combat/Total level: 717

Highest skill(s):
Att, Str, Def, HP, Crafting - Level 60

Do you have any long term goals? if so list:
Achieving max combat stats and a total level of at least 2000+.

What is your favorite part about being in a clan?
I love meeting new people and hanging out. I've always been a very sociable individual, so things like clans had always intriqued me. I don't like playing games alone either, so this is also another favorite aspect of why I enjoy clans.

What is rule number 5?
You're not allowed to repeatedly sell and purchase within the clan chat. Also begging for ranks is not allowed, if the higher ups see it fit, you will be promoted.

Do you agree with our clans guidelines and will follow them?
I agree with the clans guidelines 100% and I will definitely follow them accordingly.

How did you find us? If you were recruited who by?
My friend which I met while playing Counter Strike Global Offensive also plays runescape to my surprise. His name is "The Mistry" and is a colonel rank in the clan chat I believe. He invited me into the clan chat, and I've been lurking around ever since.

Why do you think our clan is right for you?
So far I've only been met with kidness and politeness. Talkative and humorous, I like those things. As well as experienced players that know their runescape.

Any Other info you would like to include?
I'm an old Runescape player. Unfortunately due to a misshap, my old account is no more, much to my regret. But It's always fun starting over. And I'm doing okay thus far. I've played the original game aswell, had a maxed account, but I no longer play, as I do not enjoy the original game. Old school is the place for me.

31-Aug-2016 20:55:15

Asyla

Asyla

Posts: 15 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Will you be active within our clan? Yes I will, I am on everyday and always active in the CC
Will you respect everyone? Yes I will, and will help others to the best of my ability
Have you read *all* of our rules? Yes
Why do you wish to join our ranks? I have spent a my whole summer in the CC and I don't plan on leaving. I have only been playing for a short time, but I am a old school player from back in the day. Clans have always been very important to me and I feel this one is where i belong. Haven't had a bad day in it.
How did you find out about us? if you were recruited by who? Skilling Xp introduced me to , L O D J
What is your favorite event/minigame? Back in the day Fist of Guthix, know Pyramid Plunder.
Out of all the rules which do you feel is most important? 2, Respect your Clan members regardless of there rank. I feel this one is the most important because no mater who you are you need to have respect for everyone out there.
Are you aware that there is zero tolerance for offensive names in LODJ? Yes I am, I never use offensive language of any kind, and I also let others know who where knew to the CC.
Which branch are you applying for? RS3, OSRS, Both? OSRS <3

17-Sep-2016 03:08:56

Asyla

Asyla

Posts: 15 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username:

Combat/Total level:Combat:70 Total 970

Highest skill(s):Cooking:99 Woodcutting:87 Prayer:70

Do you have any long term goals? if so list: Achieving 99 Prayer, Woodcutting, and Smithing

What is your favorite part about being in a clan? Having mature people who are well dedicated to the game and the clan who are very helpful when needed and are great company.

What is rule number 5? 5. No repeated buying/selling or lending in clan-chat. (this includes rank begging/hinting for promotions, you will be promoted of the higher ranks vote on it)

Do you agree with our clans guidelines and will follow them? Yes

How did you find us? If you were recruited who by? Skilling Xp introduced me to the clan

Why do you think our clan is right for you? I have been here all summer and I dont plan on leaving. I've come to know some of the people here and I love being in it. I am on everyday and am active in the clan and have a great time every time.

Any Other info you would like to include? I don't plan on leaving(:

17-Sep-2016 03:29:54

Quick find code: 320-321-201-65490980 Back to Top